New List of current Warcraft III RPGs

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Namorax

New List of current Warcraft III RPGs

Post by Namorax »

Hello there,
this List is made for everyone looking for current Warcraft 3 RPGs and their (non-)hacked Versions.
If you believe I should add a specific Map to the List or made some kind of mistake: just click on the Reply-Button and send a quick message.

Always post a Link to the normal version and/or to the hacked Version. I'm to lazy to google/search it up for myself.
If you don't do it, your map won't be added, so please take care of it.
If your map isn't hacked, then request it here.

Don't assume that someone will hack your map just because it is on this list.

And something else: I CAN’T hack any maps. I’m just the guy who collects the threads. That’s why you shouldn’t bother sending me “please Hack this Map”-Messages.
I repeat: I have absolutely no idea how to edit maps. Post your Requests in the Map Request Forum.

Now my Outro; Have Fun Playing!
-I try to be as up to date with this List as I can, but if you find faults or newer Versions, post them here.
-Unless mentioned otherwise, assume that every map on this list is compatible with the latest version of Warcraft3.
-Even if I say "The map is working", there might still be built-in protections against cheating, Singleplayer etc... or not.
-An RPG is a Map with the option to save or load your hero to play another day. No Save-Command, no entry on this list (There might be exceptions…)
-Thanks goes to all the Map-Creators and those putting the CPs and SP-Modes into these Maps!

Now the meaning of each color:
Map is Edited and Working
Map is not Edited but working
Map-Status unknown, See Notes

300 Blast Them 1.04
Spoiler:
Summary:Team-RPG + Hack&Slay
Based upon the Movie 300 you play one of the 10 different Spartan soldiers. Depending on the Mode choosen by Red, you’re either defending the pass against the Persians, or you’re in Sparta and defend the city against the invading Armies.
You gather XP through killing (5-12 kills equal 1XP, meaning some classes need more kills than others) or through Quests.
Features: Load-/Save-Commands, Quests, 4 different Modes and you can customize your Spartan: Choose Cape, Helmet and Head, but don’t forget to save your choices or you’ll have to customize your soldier again. After saving your appearance, it will be bound into your Save-Code.
Link - Original: Click here.
Link - Wc3Edit: Click here.
Notes: Difficult RPG. There’s a Bot hosting it (Name: 300BT) and its good if you want some Hack&Slay.
WARNING: It’s a map where Teamplay is important. You can’t see what the others see, and once the enemy surrounds you, they’ll finish you off fast. Healers can revive fallen comrades, and failing to do the Quests can have dire consequences.
Requester: cesky!
Edited by: Senethior459

Afterlife 3.8c
Spoiler:
Summary:Team-Survival-RPG
Another "Marines-VS-Zombies"-Map. Your only objective is to survive until reinforcements arrive. Weapons and ammunition must be picked up and you can save the XP you earned during the game once.
Features "-Ping X" commands that will show you where you can find Item X on the map and Load/Save-Commands.
Notes: Despite its age, its still compatible and Working with 1.24(1). SP and JJ's CP.
Requester: Nobody, Map was edited just for this Thread. :D
Edited by: haxorico

Afterlife 3.8 Advanced (Version i)
Spoiler:
Summary:Team-Survival-RPG
The “Advanced” Version of Afterlife. Technically there are no differences, its just more difficult to play.
Notes: SP and JJ's CP.
Requester: mahonokotoba
Edited by: O0OFaTaLO0O

Age of Chaos RPG v0.73 (Korean Language)
Spoiler:
Summary:
Since its Korean and I can't read Korean I can only tell what I can see. So far I can see 6 different heroes. If you click them you immediately get this hero with no choice of repick. Every Levelup you get 5 Wood you can use to improve your stats (at least that’s what I assume since I don't know the needed command to open the "Improve-Stats-Menu").
Every hero has only 3 Skills, but after what I've heard that’s because they are Tier 1 heroes. How to get the next tier I don't know. You can only save once, after that your hero will be removed permanently from the game.
The map uses a lot of custom models, but many DisBTNs are missing (you will see a lot of green Icons).
If you can read Korean, please send me an English version of the map or a better Summary.
Notes: SP enabled and JJs CP added.
Requester: peteblacklistt

Against the Darkness 2.94c
Spoiler:
Summary:
Can be found after clicking Original Link.
Link - Wc3Edit: Not available.
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Ancient Heroes ORPG v1.5
Spoiler:
Summary:
color=#0080FF]Notes: [/color]
Requester: ePvP|DoOm
Edited by: Kyoshiro

Angel of Death RPG v2.0c
Spoiler:
Summary:
Requester: Xyrofyve
Edited by: Kryptonite

Angel of Death RPG v2.0c
Spoiler:
Summary:
Requester: Xyrofyve
Edited by: Kryptonite

Animals’ Life ORPG v1.25
Spoiler:
Summary:
An ORPG where you play as an Animal (Boar, Deer, Wolf, etc...)
Notes: Only JJs CP added.
Requester: Pure
Edited by: Swirl

Aster RPG 1.178 (Korean Language)
Spoiler:
Summary:
It seems very similar to Twilights Eve, meaning it has 5 different classes evolving further, and lots of Items. Features Load-/Save-Codes.
Notes: Only JJs CP added.
Requester: Hakujitsumu
Edited by: Khursed

Awakening RPG v.10d
Spoiler:
Summary:
This time the heroes were to late. It's already seven years after the world has ended and slowly humanity begins to take back what was once theirs. Cults worshipping Death or Aliens, mutated Monsters and unknown Creatures are standing in your way. Choose one of 8 different soldiers as they fulfil their objectives and fight for humanity and their own survival.
Features Item-Recipes, different Events (optional) and Load-/Save-Commands.
Notes: JJs CP and Singleplayer available.
Requester: SunStrider
Edited by: 0-sense

Azgarn RPG 20.0
Spoiler:
Summary:
After having to watch a Video where your King is getting murdered, you pick 1 of 11 heroes to avenge him. Highlight of the Map would be the ability to actually see your equipped weapon on your Hero.
Features Load/Save-Commands and the ability to see which items you're actually using.
Notes: WARNING:Very Unstable, Crashed often.
Requester: Nobody, was edited just for this Thread. :D

Bear King RPG 3.39 (Korean Language)
Spoiler:
Summary:
I have absolutely no idea what you have to do, or what’s what. Since I can't read Korean, I can only hope someone will translate it.
Notes: JJs CP and Singleplayer-Save enabled.
Requester: darksahde
Edited by: 0-sense

Cavern of Chaos v0.11b [The newest Version (0.12) is NOT Hacked.]
Spoiler:
Summary:
A nice Dungeoncrawler-RPG. You should play it with your friends or with a Clan. The map is very interesting to play.
Features big Bossfights, interesting Classes and abilities but no Load-/Save-Codes. You always start with Level 1.
Notes: JJs CP was added.
Requester: Party-Cat

Curse of Time 2 RPG: Plains of Medea - Fire of Chaos 1.21B
Spoiler:
Summary: You build your Empire as King/Queen or you choose to be a solitary Hero. Fight against the other Players or the Gods and become a Legend.
Based upon the original CoT PoM this version adds new heroes, quests and a lot more content.
Notes: You can save in Singleplayer and JJs CP was added (Including a few custom commands).
Requester: Kyoshiro

DarkDeeds Final
Spoiler:
Summary: Was once a rather popular map: based upon the Werewolf-Maps (10 Players have to find the one infected with Lycanthropy, while the Infected has to kill the Farmers) you build your farm, hire guardians and hunt the Evil in your midst. Features a "DarkDeedScore" aka DDS which allows you to enable certain extra items for your peasant or special skills. Not really a Load-/Save-Code but close enough for me...
Notes: JJs CP was added, Singleplayer Mode is possible, but as soon as Night arrives the Game randomly chooses one Player to be the Evil one. Since you're alone in SP you win by default ("The other Players left, you win!")
Now there's a Singleplayer-Version ( Click Here) available.
Requester: bording
Edited by: GeorgeMots

Dark Invasion 2.14
Spoiler:
Summary:
Almost everything was remade, from the Screen to the unit/camera control. If you want to play this map, you have to get used to all the controls, quests and other things. Not for beginners or anyone looking for fast action.
Notes:
Requester: SLAYERab
Edited by: mokarecman

Dark Sun RPG 3.4.2
Spoiler:
Summary:
10 different heroes and a lot of Quests. The map rewards Dungeon-fights and offers special bosses for slaying. After killing the boss of a dungeon, you’ll be transported into a Loot-chamber, so everybody will get something.
Features Load-/Save-Commands.
Notes: JJs CP and SP enabled.
Requester: FurryMoogle
Edited by: Lanaya

Dark World RPG 0.96
Spoiler:
Summary:
Haven't played it yet. If you want, PM a summary and I'll post it here.
Notes:
The map is hacked for 2 different Versions: Once for 1.21 (Pre-Patch) and once for 1.24.
Requester: ichii
Edited by: infernorock

[color=# FFFF00]Daemonic Sword Beta v4.97[/color]
Spoiler:
Summary:Team-RPG
Daemonic Sword is a RPG with a story line, meaning: You have to advance through the story with each Quest you solve. From the beginning…
The story is about a Hero (you) who suddenly appears to help the king against the Forces of Evil. You can choose between multiple classes.
Notes: JJ's CP added and Singleplayer enabled. Apparently there's a problem when you try to save Items
(During Save, Items will be dropped and a Message will tell you that Items given by other Users will be saved only after 30mins passed after receiving them.)
Requester: yamiess
Edited by: Keypi

Dawn of the Dead 6.0 B8b
Spoiler:
You're a Marine in San Francisco. Sounds boring? How about: You're a Marine in a Zombie-infested San Francisco? Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? Follow your Orders and you might life long enough to reach the next helicopter heading home.
Features realistic Soldier-Classes, military Jargon and Medals you have to fulfil special tasks for.
And lots of nasty zombies to kill!
Link - Wc3Edit: Click here. Look at page 2 to find haxorico’s post.
Notes: JJ's CP and Load/Save-Commands available. No Singleplayer.
If you've seen "SWAT: Aftermath" you've seen the whole Genre of "Marines-Fight-against-hordes-of-Zombie". DotD is nonetheless one of the better players in this League with a lot of fun playing. You will ALWAYS start with Level 1, your Code will affect which Medals you've already got and your selection of available Classes at the beginning.
Requester: prohyr
Edited by: AdamGoh

Defiances Open RPG 0.16D and 0.17B (aka: Defi4nc3s ORPG or DefORPG)
Spoiler:
Summary:
The grandfather of all Warcraft-RPGs... Lots of Heroes, lots of Items, a dozen different Dungeons... you just know about this map or you don't. Features 60 different Heroes with an Level-Cap of 70, good old dungeon Fights and Load/Save-Commands.
Notes: JJs CP added, Singleplayer enabled.
Someone tried to make a new, upgraded Version, (Upgrades include: Level-Cap is 100 and some Hero-Skill changes). Interested?
Click here for Edited and Non-Edited Versions.
Requester: kiwwi93
Edited by: Lanaya & haxorico

Dungeon Crawler: Dragon Slayers 1.01a
Spoiler:
Summary:
No summary.
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Eclipse ORPG 0.17 Beta 27
Spoiler:
A very hard to master Team-RPG. It's almost impossible to solo (you can solo the Low-Level-Dungeons as a High-Level-Hero, but... why would you?) so you need to have a good team, a plan and luck. Features a new take on loot distribution after dungeons, interesting boss fights, lots of custom Trigger, 14 different Heroes and Load/Save-Commands.
Notes: SP-Save enabled and JJs CP added.
Its hard to cheat on this map even with a cheat pack. Oh, the commands will work, but there are a lot of triggers before you can fight against the bosses. And the other way, through the BNet, is much more fun!
Requester: ryuji296
Edited by: 2Pac

Elemental of Guardian v1.1
Spoiler:
Summary:
Haven't played it yet because I don’t read Korean or whatever the language is called. Please send a PM if you know what the map is about.
Requester: pond28410
Edited by: Froogle

Elemental RPG V2.01
Spoiler:
Summary:
The "Father" of Legendary Monsters. Everything you find there, you will also find in this map, although simpler and not so detailed.
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Epicquest RPG v1.0.0
Spoiler:
Summary:

Notes: JJs CP added and SP enabled,
Requester: nenando
Edited by: FrustFenix

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.2
Spoiler:
Summary:
Don't confuse it with FF Open RPG, that’s a completely different map. FFE RPG is based on FF Tactics. You start either as a squire or as a chemist and through Levelling up you enable better classes.
Features dozens of Jobs you can choose from (if you're standing by the Job shrine), Master-Boni and lots of Quests and hidden things for you to find!
Notes: The creator of this map stopped working on it a long time ago, but others are still updating this map from time to time. The official maps are always from Here.
This maps is JJ’s CP only.
Requester: FrustFenix
Edited by: FrustFenix

Final Fantasy Open RPG 1.1 (by UndeadBungie)
Spoiler:
Summary:
Don't confuse with FF Epic RPG, it a completely different map.
I’ve never played the map, so I cant tell you anything else.
Notes: Only SP was enabled.
Requester: dothackking
Edited by: D00mYou

Forlorn RPG 3.1.1.
Spoiler:
Summary:
Pick one of 15 heroes and fight against the Alumins and their officiers! Lots of Quests, Mini-Dungeons and Items. After reaching Level 50 it will be possible to activate the RAID-Mode, where the Dungeons get a lot harder and the loot a lot better!
Notes: CP+Singleplayer activated. Look at page 2 to find Raamen's link.
Forlorn is one of the older RPGs with a good storyline and leaves overall a good impression. It's still fun to play.
Requester: NJRoxas
Edited by: Raamen

Gaia’s Retaliation ORPG v1.1E
Spoiler:
Summary:[Team-RPG] [Map is not finished, every Version adds new content.]
A big diamond of an ORPG. It is still far from finished but every Version brings us new content!
In this RPG you pick one of 5 different classes, each with his own role to play. Solve Quests, hunt bosses and admire the work put into this map...
It should also be mentioned, that this map is for team player! Its very hard to solo on this map.
Notes: ATTENTION: The edited map is bigger then 8MB, so you can't host it on the B-Net. Just use the edited Map in Singleplayer, and the original Map when your Online.
Requester: nongkatae
Edited by: Haxorico

Guild of Hyppos 1.21b
Spoiler:
Summary:
8 different Classes, over three hundred Items and an Epic Boss. Help the Civilization of Hyppos to win the war around the Holy V-Energy. Lots of Sub-Bosses to slay and Quests to do until the very End. Discover a World without Boundaries, go where you want to go! Features Minipets, the possibility of choosing up to 6 Skills out of the Skill-Pool of your Hero and Load/Save-Codes.
Notes: JJ's CP is added, Singleplayer is possible.
Requester: danzinho007
Edited by: Cragnius

Heroes and Empires Advanced 4.0
Spoiler:
The Story behind this Map is a rebellion against the King: Your Rebellion against the King. But you're not alone! Ten Player choose their own strategy to bring down Kalenden, the mighty Godking of the Lands of Kalenden. You can raise an army, play as a Builder-Hero or be a freelancing Mercenary with XP-Boost.
Raising an army is rather raising a Civilization, with Units ranging from the Stone Age to the Digital Age. Heroes need Raw-Materials to build and forge Items (and for Upgrading them), while Mercenaries just have to be careful and avoid an untimely death..
Features a SimCity-like part for builders, upgrade- and forgeable Items/Buildings for Heroes, many difficulties, BUT no Load/Save-Codes. You'll have to start every game from 0.
Notes: Since there are no Load/Save-Codes, Singleplayer is possible. JJs CP was added.
Somebody found an advanced version so I'll post this Version here, since the advanced Version is hacked and the older one isn't. If you still want the "older, non-hacked Version" Click here.
Requester: snazzy
Edited by: Raamen

Heroes of Light ORPG v3.0
Spoiler:
Summary:
It’s similar to Forlorn or Defiance’s RPG. Select a hero, don't click me starter equipment and kill creeps to gather loot until you’re strong enough to defeat the hardest and final boss.
Notes: JJ’s CP added. No Singleplayer (again).
Requester: newpresident
Edited by: bean2

Hunter’s Guild v1.14b
Spoiler:
Summary:
Fulfill the Guild-Missions and Gather Guild Points. These can be traded for experience and/or better equipment.
Notes: JJ’s CP added. No Singleplayer.
Requester: Deadly_Koala
Edited by: Nuuby

Infinitum ORPG v0.9e
Spoiler:
Summary:

Requester: gezzgin
Edited by: naturesfury

Inquisition RPG v1.97
Spoiler:
Summary:

Requester: lolpotato69

Jurassic Park EE v6.3beta
Spoiler:
Summary:
One of the better Jurassic Park Maps. You have to survive on Jurassic Island after your Helicopter crashes. You can build a base in 4 different Regions, all with its Pros and Cons. It’s easy to die when you’re not experienced with this kind of Map.
Notes: JJs CP added, Singleplayer enabled and Custom Command for Jurassic-Points available.
You can load Jurassic-Points. These Points don’t really influence the game. You get better Items from your Happy Meal, you can build a giant Insect-Killer and you enable different Skills for the Mechanist’s Ultimate.
Requester: artmoo
Edited by: shamanno1

KillUndeads ORPG Final
Spoiler:
Summary: At the beginning you choose your race, nothing else. Class, stats and items are determined by the items you find, don't click me or equip yourself with. The grant you skills or stats and every item is visible on your hero. This map needs team play if you're low-level or want to tackle the big bosses. Features visible equipment, lots of different ways to play your hero and Load-/Save-Commands
Requester: iamunkownghost

Land of Oblivion ORPG 0.48b
Spoiler:
Summary:
First off: This RPG is NOT based on The Elder Scrolls 4. Lands of Oblivion features its own story, Heroes and Enemies. The Hero selection is not very complex: You will be offered some choices (Alliance or Horde, which class and which of the available Races) and then you start with creeping, looting and questing.
Notes: Load/Save-Codes enabled and JJ's CP.
Requester: haxorico
Edited by: haxorico, again for this Thread. Thank you!

Lands of Ostarrichi 3.06 Beta1
Spoiler:
Summary:
Pick one of 6 Heroes and travel the Lands to Level-Up. As you gain XP you're allowed to enter new Areas, each with an Dungeon and New Creeps. Features upgradable Items, repeatable Quests and Load/Save-Commands.
Notes: JJs CP and Singleplayer available.
Requester: SweetyBoy
Edited by: owner123

Legacies: Tides of the Serpent 1.1M (aka: TotS)
Spoiler:
4 months after the resurrection of the Lich King, a magical Nexus was found near a string of tropical Islands. Everybody sent ships in Order to research this Nexus, but all were sunken by storms and the currents. Take your pick out of 21 surviving heroes and discover the secrets of these Islands!
Features Items you have to craft yourself, Load/Save-Commands and an incredible atmosphere.
Notes: JJs CP + Singleplayer-Save.
One of my all-time favorites. If I had to say something bad about this map it would be the camera system. By default, the camera follows you to give the feeling of an 3rd-Person adventure where you move your hero via arrow keys.
But by typing "-cam3" you can get something resembling the normal view, even if you cant see very far. While playing, you can see that over one hundred hours of work were invested in this map, there are a lot of details you can really appreciate in close-view.
Furthermore, your hero isn't the World saving, unstoppable God-/Demon-Slaying Killer machine but a very normal person. He gets strong but he will never be able to finish this map alone.
Requester: tpstpstps
Edited by: Shamanno1

Legendary Monsters 9.9i
Spoiler:
Summary:
Begin as a Creature of Something (Earth, Fire, Air, Chaos, Time, etc.) and kill creeps for XP in Order to become stronger. After reaching a certain Level you can choose to combine your elemental Creature with the creature of another Player to get an even better invalid! Features dozens of combinations and Load/Save-Commands.
Notes: JJCP added and Singleplayer enabled. The way I understand it, the Author planned to make this is the second Map in a trilogy (Third part is still to come). The first Map was "Elemental RPG", all by SomeWhiteGuy.
Requester: iPuppy

Legendary RPG 2.0
Spoiler:
Summary:
A new day, a new Demon Invasion, so what should a king do? Right, he assembles suicidal... sorry, valorous Heroes to fight against the Demons. To prove yourselves as worthy for this task, you'll have to solve Quests and kill monsters.
Before you do this, you choose between different, balanced heroes, kill the creeps and do a lot of Quests, for people you might or might not know.
Notes: Finally SP and JJs CP in one map. Both are working.
Requester: pond28410
Edited by: alchemist

Legends RPG v8.7
Spoiler:
Summary:

Link - Original: Not available.
Requester: pedito

Lost Realms Online ORPG 8.22
Spoiler:
Summary:
Map has a lot of custom Icons and Spells. There are enough Quests and lots of different Areas to Explore. No dungeons, storyline and some grammatical faults (but you can ignore them).
Link - Original: Click here.[/color]
Notes: JJ’s CP and Singleplayer enabled.
Requester: Durge

Lost Legends 1.01a
Spoiler:
Summary:
Seems to be a Hero Arena with Save-Load. 4 Classes (Soldier, Warrior, Mage and Archer) available.
Notes: JJ’s CP and Singleplayer enabled.
Requester: PeopleWhoRock
Edited by: AbusivePie

Massively Medieval RPG 0.42D
Spoiler:
Summary:Will follow...
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Master Crafter ORPG 2.7
Spoiler:
Summary:
Looks like this is the second chapter of Master Crafters. Again, you have to kill creeps for parts of their bodies in order to Craft your own equipment. Classes don't really exist since every Skill has to be found by killing Creeps. Features Boss-Fights, a stash and Load/Save-Codes.
Notes: JJ's CP and Singleplayer enabled.
Requester: Wraith9999
Edited by: OneX

Master Crafter - Final Conquest 5.5c
Spoiler:
Summary:
Its the same as "Master Crafters" since they are both from the same author. I don’t remember the differences, but I'll try to play it and list them here afterwards.
If you want, you can send a PM with your thoughts about it and I'll put them in here.
Requester: uInco

Melody of Dissonance v2.1
Spoiler:
Summary:
Melody of Dissonance is a Story RPG. You advance through the Story by fulfilling your given Tasks. There is no save, if you want to finish the Map, you have to do it in one setting.
It features 16 different RPG-Classes and a good amount of Quests and Side Quests.
Link - Original: Click Here.
Notes: JJ's CP was added.
Requester: kovilenko
Edited by: iTz_WaR

invalid Master RPG 0.59B
Spoiler:
Summary:
In invalid Masters you start as invalid Master Lvl1, Rank 0, with a starter Creep of your choice. But you don't want to stay that way, do you? So you go out and let your Creep battle against other creeps. If you're strong, you'll defeat the Creep and take the loot (Monster-Equipment). If you're clever, you try to catch the weakened Creep in Order to get more Monsters and fusion them into even better Monsters! If you think you've trained enough you can fight in the PvC-Arena for Ranks which enable you to visit new areas with new creeps and new loot!
Notes: JJ's CP added and Singleplayer is enabled. Item list is available.
Requester: BryonX

Mystica ORPG BETA3.5
Spoiler:
Summary:
"The times were grim. Evil roamed the world, bears, cats, heck, even hermit crabs, had all turned evil. This was because of a Mystical Spirit who had taken over the world."
Notes: Level cap: 25; 9 Heroes; 5-7 Skills per Hero. SP-Save disabled.
Requester:
Edited by:

NanoSurvival ORPG 0.95
Spoiler:
Summary:Survival Map
Winter Survival where you have to survive against Undeads. You don’t load XP, but you can get Achievements which you can Save/Load.
Notes:
Requester: stevenjo

Nickba's ORPG 4.21
Spoiler:
Pick one of 7 different Heroes and work together to bring down unnaturally strong Creep-Champions! Features PvP-Arenas, a Backpack for each Hero, Load/Save-Commands and you have to "equip" your items to make them work! (Otherwise they are just sitting in your Inventory...). And don't forget the special Bonus-Attribute-System! There is a chance for each Type Hero to get 1 permanently added Statuspoint (Str, Agi, Int) depending on what you're doing. Read more about it Ingame.
Notes: Singleplayer is possible (Saving ALLOWED), but using cheatcodes gets you kicked. Since there's a Cheatpack now (JJ's CP), this point is obsolete. Use Cheatpack instead of Warcraft 3 cheats.
Requester: flexo
Edited by: Hashslinger

Night of the Dead: Aftermath 1.15d Beta8(aka: NotD)
Spoiler:
Summary:
"Four days after the outbreak, military efforts to contain contamination are proceeding in full swing. 3rd Platoon, Echo Company has been deployed to a nearby town on a patrol mission."
After this short Intro, you'll be dropped off a as marine of the Echo Company. At first you may only choose to be a common Soldier. After a few games you might have risen enough in Rank to choose one of the specialist-classes.
Features intense Zombiefighting, Ranks, different roles as part of a team and Load/Save-Codes
Notes: JJ2197’s CP, Singleplayer Enabled and Custom Commands for Medals. (There seem to be some Issues, read the thread)
Requester: haxorico

Night of the Dead Special Ops v1.12k
Spoiler:
Summary:

Notes: Singleplayer Enabled and Custom Cheat-Commands added: -add Medals/XP/Specialisation (See thread).
Requester: WaistCoat

Nightsong Mercenaries 1.07
Spoiler:
Summary:
Will follow soon. Map is hosted by a Bot, so you should know this map.
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Onyxias Lair v1.0
Spoiler:
Summary:

Notes: Hacked Version is v1.0, original is v1.1.
Requester: steesh
Edited by: owner123

Pegasus ORPG v1.05b
Spoiler:
Summary:
Will follow...
Notes: JJCP+SP available.
Requester: EvilCoconut
Edited by: Rasas+UndeadxAssassin

[color=# FFBF00]Pioneer Adventure v1.10b (aka: PiA RPG[/color] (Korean Language)
Spoiler:
Summary:
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Profligacy v0.19x
Spoiler:
Summary: "You are what you eat; eat anything."
Profligacy puts you in the role of a little slimy Blob that awakens somewhere in a secret laboratory under Solace City. Since you dont want to stay a (powerless) blob, you leave the laboratory and start your adventure: to eat whatever you can eat.

You do Quests to gain XP, you kill Monsters for XP and Loot... and sometimes the monsters you kill will drop Magical Stones. If you eat these Stones you can transform into that invalid for good. Of course, eating another Stone will transfrom you into a different invalid...

Features: Ability to transform into every kind of invalid, Bossfights, Loot and the possibility to gain Reputation for the Factions on the map. It also says that you can "evolve" your current invalid, but I haven't found out how.
Notes: JJ's CP was added, SP was enabled.
[When I tried to save, it didn't work for me. Either I did something wrong or the Save-Command is not working.]
Requester: None (Fulfilled without request)
Edited by: MoonTheDemon

Rainbow ORPG v4.9x
Spoiler:
Summary:

Requester: H4cKeR
Edited by: appledjay

ROTD: The Pandemic 1.70
Spoiler:
Summary:
Looks like the Sequel of NOTD. Gameplay is similar, but with new graphics and features. I'll go and give it a try.
Link - Original: Click here for the newest Version of the Map: 1.80
Requester: boiled_vodka
Edited by: Hillo

Runemaster RPG v1.11d
Spoiler:
Summary:
It’s a normal “Kill Creeps and do Quests”-kind of map. You can customize the skills and the outfit of your hero.
Notes: JJs CP added and SP enabled.
Requester: kingcoolryan
Edited by: kingcoolryan

Rural Zombie Onslaught v1.32
Spoiler:
Summary:
In this Map, you have to defend a scientist from Zombies. For two whole hours... So pick one of the two available weapons (Rifle or Pistol, no difference between them) and kill the constantly evolving zombies.
Find Material, Fuel, Metal Plates, Gas Cans or Electromic Parts to create new Items with the Skills you learned.
Find the bridge and defend it! And watch out for mutated rats in the south....
Notes: You can save/load your hero. He starts with his Level (the Levelcap is 50) and the skills you've picked. Try to concentrate on two different skill-sets, otherwise you'll never get everything out of it.
Requester: Zuvas
Edited by: Zablex

Settle for Nothing RPG 1.51.2
Spoiler:
Summary:

Notes: JJ’s CP and Singleplayer available. Load-/Save-Command featured.
Requester: stevenjo

Shadowtemplars ORPG 0.14c (aka ST's ORPG)
Spoiler:
Summary:
Typical ORPG. Don't have time right now to test it for summary...
Notes: JJ’s CP and Singleplayer added.
Requester: Kei-kun
Edited by: mokarecman

[color=# FFFF00]SOL's Open RPG MaxCat v0.99[/color]
Spoiler:
Summary:Roleplay-Strategy
Choose your Hero and walk the path to Immortality! Everyone looking for Quests, Dungeons and all the other typical RPG Features might be disappointed, because on this Map there only two Enemies: the Creeps and the other Players!
Choose you allies and fight against each other or build one giant alliance of Kingdoms and defeat the Gods! At the beginning you choose your Hero and later on you decide if you want to rule as King/Queen or try to become a God. The map ends when a player/team wipes out certain Uber-Creeps or only one team remains standing.
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Solar Conquest v0.81c
Spoiler:
Summary:Strategy
You begin with a planet and you have to research better technologies, fast. You can colonize multiple planets after researching terraforming and you upgrade your ships the same way.
Notes: CP was added, SP is available, no Load/Save-Commands.
Requester: Na2
Edited by: Slickslime

Sun RPG v3.5.9
Spoiler:
Summary:
Don't know the language... if you know what this map is about PM me. ok?
Notes: ONLY CP was added. SP should not be possible. If I'm wrong please say so.
Requester: Ryudragoon
Edited by: Tsuna)

Survival 1.382
Spoiler:
Summary:
Don’t confuse with Survival RPG! Survival is a marine vs. alien map on the smallest area a survival ever took place. You start as a marine, pick up jobkits, survive the oncoming aliens and get rank points depending on your performance. Rank points enable better skills and better classes!
Notes: JJs CP added.
Requester: BlackCatXIII

Survival RPG v0.77
Spoiler:
Summary:
Notes: JJs CP and SP enabled
Requester: Da_MONK_MAN
Edited by: Kelvingts

SWAT: Aftermath B100206
Spoiler:
Summary:Team-Based Marine-RPG
One of the original marine-vs-zombies map. This map might be kinda old, but some people still play it. You start with your personal customized Marine in a destroyed town full of zombies. You have 3 tasks to do and you need a good team to survive them all. Different modes, different difficulties and lots of stuff to do if you want to kill some time.
Notes: JJs CP and SP (apparently) enabled
Requester: jualaginia
Edited by: Aria.OwNs

Tales of Athelor P-III 1.6
Spoiler:
Summary:
Pick your hero out of 10 different classes, each with their own 12 special abilities and weaknesses.
This is a Team-RPG focused on Questing.
Notes: JJs CP added and Singleplayer enabled.
Requester: cesky!

Terrania v1.05
Spoiler:
A troop of adventurers find some old ruins deep inside the old forest. Their way back is blocked, so now they will have to fight for their lives!
Features Ranks, 6 different classes (3 Combatants and 3 Non-combatants), and hidden quests! Work together to survive the oncoming hordes.
Link - Original: Click here for newest Version (v1.07).
Notes: JJs CP added and Singleplayer was always enabled. ATTENTION: You can only save AFTER reaching a certain wave.
Requester: DanielGR

The Black Road 1.36b [Old Version]
Spoiler:
Summary:
The old “Black Road”. Looks like it’s still popular. Now they’ve released a ‘new’ Version, have fun.
ATTENTION: TBR 2.0.Ev3 is as far as I know the newest version of the “Black Road”-Series.
Notes: JJ's CP added and Singleplayer enabled.
Requester: gezzgin

The Black Road 2.0.E v3
Spoiler:
Summary:
The Black Road. Another well-known RPG. The Greek Forces are fighting against the Titans and the Minions of Hell and they need your help! Pick an Unique Hero, with lots of Custom Abilities and Skills and solve nearly hundred Quests!
Features: Epic Bossfights, hard Sub-Bosses, lots of Items and Load/Save-Codes.
Notes: JJ's CP and enabled Singleplayer.
Requester: Svinčnik
Edited by: dDemoneEvil

The Blood Way v1.2b
Spoiler:
Summary:
Notes: JJ's CP and enabled Singleplayer.
Requester: ggwko88

The Cursed Heroes 0.08F (Patched)
Spoiler:
Summary:
The cursed heroes fight against the Forces of the Lich King after they were cursed by him. Every hero has a purpose, fight as a team and you might win against the strongest of the Lich Kings minions!
Features extended Dungeon fights, Lots of Items, custom Hero models (for every Hero) and Load/Save-Commands.
Notes: Finally, SP enabled and JJs CP added.
Requester: pedito

The Imagica RPG 4.3
Spoiler:
Summary:
Choose Your Profession (Mage, Soldier, Ranger) out of 5 Races and don't click me the skills you want! Enter a World "of courage and adventure, with quests, dungeons, bosses and many more".
Your Hero wont learn any Skills by himself, instead you don't click me Skill-Orbs which will give you the Skills they say they are giving you. Features the already mentioned Skill-System, Dungeons, and Load/Save-Codes.
Link - Wc3Edit: Click here.[/color]
Notes: Singleplayer is possible (Save enabled) and JJs CP was added
Requester: dDemoneEvil
Edited by: dDemoneEvil for this List

The Kingdom of Kaliron - Eastern Kingdoms v3.0.4
Spoiler:
Summary:
A pretty epic RPG. Its very well made, with Inventory-Interface, Dialog-Menu, a working Skill-Tree, Interaction with doodads, etc. Play and see for yourself. The Story advances only to a certain point, but each new Version advances the story a little bit farther and introduces new stuff.
Notes: JJs CP added and Singleplayer is enabled. For Custom Commands see Nuuby’s Post.
To get your Save-Code, you have to visit the priest (There’s one in every town), and you need to be at least Level 6.
Requester: Slayden

The Legend of Magnador
Spoiler:
Summary:Singleplayer-RPG
Your Name is Ethan, you're a Highelf-Gladiator and you have absolutely no Idea how you ended up on Magnador, the secret Dreamworld of Lord Toridaz, where Nightmares become reality!
Magnador is a 1-Player-RPG with a solid story and interesting takes on Items, Weapon upgrades and a Party-System. Yes, a Party-System! Since Ethan isn't the only "hero" on Magnador you may find other persons also wanting to go home. You can take 2 of your companions into battle, but you can find many more than that.
Features: a whole Hero-Group for you to play, Secret Heroes, a Mini-Game (Mini-Gladiators) and many more! A Must-Play for everyone looking for Warcraft RPGs.
Notes: This map is Singleplayer only, so you'll know the cheats.
Requester:
Edited by:

The Tomb of Jarahcon 1.17c
Spoiler:
Summary:Cooperation-RPG
A classic Dungeon-crawler adventure. You and your friends are visiting a nameless town for the purpose of looting Jheracon Tomb, a mighty mage. Fight against waves of Creeps, tricky traps and strong bosses! What will you find at the End?
Features NO Load/Save-Codes. If you die, you have to start the map again. You have to upgrade your Weapons by yourself (failures may happen) and train your hero's abilities instead of just distributing Skillpoints.
Notes: I strongly recommend to play this map with friends, since you will need a balanced team with tank, healer etc... to make it past the first few Levels. Almost every Item you will find has to be dropped by Creeps and Idiots thinking "I'll just take this Item even if the mage could use it better and the Paladin needs it more than me. They're all noobs and me is h4x0r..." might be the ONLY reason you couldn't kill this Boss.
Share the Items, don't click me your teammates potions if they're out of money and perhaps you will live to find the last Level. You've been warned: this map is quite hard!
Singleplayer is possible and a CP was added. It’s not certain that the load/save-command works correctly.
Requester: lumine99

Trinity's ORPG 1.4b
Spoiler:
Summary:
You begin as a novice and end up as either Priest, Knight, Assasin, Mage, etc... Different Modes to play in, lots of Dungeons and Bosses. Features Job-Quests (required for advancing in your Jobclass), Pro-Mode and Load/Save-Commands. Try to get the hard to obtain God-Class-Items!
Notes: An RPG based upon “World of Ragnarök Onlin”e. If you know the game, you'll find many things you already know. For those who don't know what I'm talking about: try it!
Requester: demon4e
Edited by: AbusivePie

Troll RPG 0.9A
Spoiler:
Summary:
If you follow the Link for the Original Map, you'll find a very detailed description of the Map.
In short, 2 Teams fight against each other. On the one side the rebelling Trolls, on the other side the humans. Raid the Camps/Villages of the other side to gain Reputation and loot!
Features Custom Units, custom spells, custom XP and bounty system.
Seems like a very good map.
Notes: JJs CP added.
Requester: Deathscircle

True Chaos RPG 0.11a
Spoiler:
Summary:
Ever since the King murdered all his loyal Nobles, the Kingdom is torn by war and strife. Today, 200 years later, some unlikely adventurers meet each other...
Features realistic item drops (you really have to work to get the artefacts), secret heroes and Load/Save-Commands.
Notes: SP enabled and JJs CP added. The newest Version (0.13Z) isn't 1.24-compatible.
phunyaoon hacked the map again, but I don’t know why since the Version of dDemoneEvil worked fine for me... but I guess he had his reasons, so I'll change the links.
Requester: Namorax
Edited by: phunyaoon

Twilight's Eve ORPG Final Revised
Spoiler:
Summary:
You can Level Up, do the Quests and become a Deity! Start with choosing the gender of your Hero (Male or Female). This has an influence on the classes you can pick later on. Every time you reach a certain Level you'll be able to choose a "Job" (Fighter, Thief, Mage, etc...) and/or advance in your Job-Class. Features Strong Bosses, lots of classes, a Levelcap of 300, the usual Load/Save-Commands AND a Limitbreak-System (the Website of Twilight's Eve explains everything).
Notes: If you follow the Wc3Edit-Link, you should read the first post.
The Map was first hacked with SP and CP, then Custom Commands were added afterwards in another topic.
Requester: Ashpoh (2nd Request: Durge)
Edited by: HiddenArts (2nd Request: Nuuby)

Undead Assault II 2.0
Spoiler:
Summary:

Notes: JJ's CP is added and Singleplayer-Save enabled.
Requester: froggyllamma
Edited by: Bartimaeus

Valley of Decay v1.205o
Spoiler:
You can choose between 8 different Classes, and go kill some creeps. This map has many custom Models and isn't bad. Lots of Dungeons and apparently lots of loot.
Notes: JJ's CP is added and Singleplayer is enabled.
Requester: mamanis

Vengeance 3.26e2 (Russian Language (?))
Spoiler:
Summary:
Another Map I cant understand because of its (not western) Language…
Notes: JJs CP+SP added/enabled.
Requester: Yulius_Prime
Edited by: 2Pac

Werewolf Transylvania 1.20
Spoiler:
Summary:
Once the night comes, one of y the players will become the werewolf and has to kill the other players. The players in turn have to find the wolf and kill him. This is my favourite map at the moment, since there are a lot of secrets and ways to play the map.
Notes: JJs CP was added.
Requester: dragonslaver
Edited by: bananas

Wind And Cloud RPG v3.3
Spoiler:
Summary:

Link - Original: Click here for v1.5 (Lots of glitches, Lots of XP/Loot).
Click here for v2.1 (Glitches Removed, Less XP/Loot).
Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

World RPG Legend v1.37b
Spoiler:
Summary:

Notes:
Requester:
Edited by:

Zombie Assault Force v1.03 (Aka: ZAF)
Spoiler:
Summary: Marine-RPG
Well made Marine-vs-Zombie Map with rather spectacular effects and Gameplay.
Definitely a Must-Play if you like these kind of maps.
Notes: Singleplayer enabled and CP added.
Requester: t_newel

Dacia ORPG 1.29 PROS
Spoiler:
Summary: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Dacia_ORPG/ for more Info.
Notes:
Cheatpack added,
Requester: Bolka
Edited by: Bolka

Land of oblivion ORPG v0.48b
Spoiler:
Summary: Travel into the Land of Oblivion. Life ceases and is forgotten all together in this forsaken realm. But not all succumb to the darkness. 8 End game Dungeons, 12 Different Classes, and is not based on Elder Scrolls 4.
Notes:
Cheatpack added,
Requester: finn6969
Edited by: Durge

YouTD_RC1 CODEGEN MAP
Spoiler:
Summary: The community created TD! You can design your own towers at http://www.eeve.org
Notes:
Map edited,
Requester: Shamanno1
Edited by: Shamanno1

Golden Gods ORPG
Spoiler:
Summary:
Notes:
Cheatpack added,
Requester: wwewwf123

CoT PoM FoC ORPG v1.22B
Spoiler:
Summary:
Link - Original: [url]Click here.[/url]
Notes:
Cheatpack added,
Requester: naturesfury

Land oF Ostarrichi 3.04
Spoiler:
Summary: LOAD CODES FROM OLDER VERSION DON'T WORK HERE
[color=#0080FF]Link - Original:
Click here.
Notes:
Cheatpack added,
Requester: moonlycanthrope
Last edited by Namorax on August 29th, 2011, 1:32 pm, edited 61 times in total.
Bushido
Not an Admin, and Not Unique
Title: Der Boss :D

Re: New List of current Warcraft III RPGs

Post by Bushido »

What's the point of having this:
"Requester: abc"
"fulfilled by: xyz"?

Also, Twilight's eve was fulfilled by kio1314 and not Nothinbeter2do ;)
Download Senethior's tool package here!
[spoiler=Funny shit]
Kryptonyte wrote:Pew-pew, together, 2pac and I can take over the world. Muhahahahahaha.

Kryptonyte wrote:@2Pac, You're a G. Keep your pimp hand strong.

Kryptonyte wrote:anyways i gtg, PEACE, MR. ZOMG O SO PRO U RAWKZ0RZ SUM BoXZ()RZ

Code: Select all

(23:22:14) FatherSpace: BWAHAHA
(23:22:21) FatherSpace: I am 1337, you must fear my coolness.
(23:22:51) FatherSpace: I got bored, so I made a Python script so now whenever I open Terminal, I get a random haiku from here: http://www.smalltime.com/Haiku
(23:24:12) FatherSpace: afk... Killing myself. :(

(03:52:56) ChatBot: (673237) logs into the Chat.
 (03:53:08) (673237): plzplzplz, im sorry about before.
 (03:53:26) FatherSpace: I'm sorry you were born.
(03:53:31) ChatBot: (673237) has been logged out (Kicked).

(21:39:14) GeorgeMots: Jen are you there?
(21:39:44) 2Pac: ...lol?
(21:39:49) 2Pac: (21:22:22) ChatBot: UndeadxAssassin has been logged out (Timeout).
(21:39:52) GeorgeMots: w00t
(21:39:54) GeorgeMots: rofl
(21:39:58) GeorgeMots: *facepalm*
(21:39:59) 2Pac: you definetly fail
[/spoiler]
Get to know Bushido alias 2Pac alias King-Bushido!
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be
Title: Administrator

Post by Lanaya »

whawhawha what? legendary monsters isnt on there?
League of legends North America - Nietono
OneX
Newcomer
Title: Guru of Hatred

Post by OneX »

Gotta get Legendary Monsters on that list man. It's a played ORPG. :P
If you're self centered, stuck up, annoying or a pain in my ass, please click here!
SatanistDrg [2:44 PM]: -cuddles kitten of love-
SatanistDrg [2:44 PM]: -puts kitten in a wood chipper once it's defences are down-

mib

Post by mib »

Put legendary monsters soon its a popular orpg
ImageClick here to feed me a Dragon! Image Click here to feed me Some Blood!
Fullfilled requests: 6 im gonna reach 50 one day[line][/line] i quit on this goal
Spoiler:

*     (         
(  `    )\ )   (   
)\))(  (()/( ( )\
((_)()\  /(_)))((_)
(_()((_)(_)) ((_)_
|  \/  ||_ _| | _ )
| |\/| | | |  | _ \
|_|  |_||___| |___/

.------..------..------.
|M.--. ||I.--. ||B.--. |
| (\/) || (\/) || :(): |
| :\/: || :\/: || ()() |
| '--'M|| '--'I|| '--'B|
`------'`------'`------'  Made by Black-Hole
Namorax

Post by Namorax »

Okay, I added Legendary Monsters to the List, but I can't find Twilight's Eve edited by kio1314 and I post the names I find in the linked Threads as Requester and Granter.
If you can post/send the right link I'll change it in the List.

As for why I'm writing who requested and who edited: I don't want people to think I did all the asking/editing of these Maps. (Hmmmm, maybe I should delete these two lines :twisted: )Besides, doesn't it feel good to see "This Map got XX-CheatPack and Singleplayer enabled by __________"?
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

The fulfilled one is on the 2. site ;) @ Twilight's eve.

And the maximum level is 300, XD
[spoiler=Funny shit]
Kryptonyte wrote:Pew-pew, together, 2pac and I can take over the world. Muhahahahahaha.

Kryptonyte wrote:anyways i gtg, PEACE, MR. ZOMG O SO PRO U RAWKZ0RZ SUM BoXZ()RZ

(23:22:51) FatherSpace: I got bored, so I made a Python script so now whenever I open Terminal, I get a random haiku from here: http://www.smalltime.com/Haiku

(21:39:49) 2Pac: (21:22:22) ChatBot: UndeadxAssassin has been logged out (Timeout).
[/spoiler]
Namorax

Post by Namorax »

Ok, found it. Must have overseen it the first and second time I read the Thread. Consider it changed!
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

The one Nothing.. posted freezes you if u play it, so..yeah..whatever.
good to have this list, somehow.
[spoiler=Funny shit]

[/spoiler]
Namorax

Post by Namorax »

Yep, I wonder why nobody else already created a List. I'll be off now, looking for RPGs to post or Request.