King of the Hill (Forum Game)

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
xkiska
Title: asshole from the sky

Re: King of the Hill (Forum Game)

Post by xkiska »

im too tired to type something big...
ffs, my hill.
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
itachi4445
Newcomer

Post by itachi4445 »

i sneak up behind you and say''boo'', as you turn around i thrust a kunai through your skull,as you bleed to death i pluck your eyes out one by one as you scream in pain and agony,i then feed your eyes to the birds as your corpse rots but since i dont want a bad smell on my hill,i use amaterasu to burn your corpse,my hill
xkiska

Post by xkiska »

Yeah? I come back to life, sneak up behind you, as I say die motherfucker, and I burn your fucking brain out with a lit match, and I shank your neck off, as your being beaten into a bloody fucking pulp, I taunt you and throw you on the ground and break your leg. I say go to hell YOU FUCKER, and grow up from the anime stuff! Then I shit on your defiled raped corpse, and piss on it... and I silently say. My hill, doucheag.
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
itachi4445
Newcomer

Post by itachi4445 »

ok you come back to life,i come back to life and bring out a flamethrower,i then use it to burn you to death and you roll down the hill,i then set off a mini-nuke in your brain,after i that i have solid snake break your neck,master chief to energy sword you,then i have a random guy kick you in the balls,after that i tear your arms off and beat you with them,after that i pivk your body up,scream''MY HILL MOTHER FUCKER! NO MORE COMING BACK'' i then disintegrate your body with a alien ray-gun i found laying around,i then takr your ashes,lock thenm in a jar,then launch the jar into outerspace where it is then sucked up by a black hole,the black hole implodes locking your ashes in a deadzone that you cannot escape from even if you come back to life,my hill btw
mib

Post by mib »

I come infront of you i tell you someone with a knife is behind you, you turn around i stab you in the neck i cut your legs of and your arms off but so you would still live i cut the legs and arms and feed them all to you then i take your eyes out and your balls i feed them also to you then i put you in a mailman truck and ship you to africa. my hill
ImageClick here to feed me a Dragon! Image Click here to feed me Some Blood!
Fullfilled requests: 6 im gonna reach 50 one day
i quit on this goal
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

*     (         
(  `    )\ )   (   
)\))(  (()/( ( )\ 
((_)()\  /(_)))((_)
(_()((_)(_)) ((_)_ 
|  \/  ||_ _| | _ )
| |\/| | | |  | _ \
|_|  |_||___| |___/

.------..------..------.
|M.--. ||I.--. ||B.--. |
| (\/) || (\/) || :(): |
| :\/: || :\/: || ()() |
| '--'M|| '--'I|| '--'B|
`------'`------'`------'  Made by Black-Hole 
Slickslime
Forum Staff

Post by Slickslime »

uhh....
I use Immortality Skill, Mangekyou Sharingan
and on you:
Secret Skill, Demonic Ice Mirrors!
Secret Skill, Flying Water Needles!
Haze Clone Technique
Dance of the Crescent moon
Demon Monkey King Summoning
Tsukuyomi Nightmare Realm

By this time You are dead, and i then i finish you off with -kill :) -owner red
xkiska

Post by xkiska »

itachi4445 wrote:ok you come back to life,i come back to life and bring out a flamethrower,i then use it to burn you to death and you roll down the hill,i then set off a mini-nuke in your brain,after i that i have solid snake break your neck,master chief to energy sword you,then i have a random guy kick you in the balls,after that i tear your arms off and beat you with them,after that i pivk your body up,scream''MY HILL MOTHER FUCKER! NO MORE COMING BACK'' i then disintegrate your body with a alien ray-gun i found laying around,i then takr your ashes,lock thenm in a jar,then launch the jar into outerspace where it is then sucked up by a black hole,the black hole implodes locking your ashes in a deadzone that you cannot escape from even if you come back to life,my hill btw
I do not come back to life, as you say. I am a spirit. I walk up to you, where you as not seeing me, I grab your head with my arms, and throw it off, while a flock of pigeons eat it. I than take your brain and dispose it down the toilet, to the shitty waste plant where it belongs. I also take your body and cut your balls off, and knife them apart. I also take a stone from the hill, and crack your penis into two seperate parts, making you bleed do death. I have spongebob laugh at you making your stomach explode while he pees on your face. I silently whisper into your ears, please... What did I tell you the last time? Then laugh. I corrupt your soul bringing you back to life, but feeling all the pain I just did to you, I throw you in a boats engine while it's running, and it splits you into pieces. Also I then sew your corpse back together making you into an abomination, and throw you in a cave letting these naked cave people to shit on you, and use your body for they're personal needs. After they are done with you, they also end up cannabalizing you, and still being alive, I take a gun put it to your mouth, and pull the trigger. I then feed your soul to the devil, so you cannot come back to life, nor be a spirit. I say, my hill, by the fucking way, and lead your useless body and soul to rot, and say "fucker, do not mess with me"
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
mib

Post by mib »

I call ghostbusters they get u and PWN U my hill

slickslime u never said "my hill" read the first page
i quit on this goal
Spoiler:

*     (         
(  `    )\ )   (   
)\))(  (()/( ( )\ 
((_)()\  /(_)))((_)
(_()((_)(_)) ((_)_ 
|  \/  ||_ _| | _ )
| |\/| | | |  | _ \
|_|  |_||___| |___/

.------..------..------.
|M.--. ||I.--. ||B.--. |
| (\/) || (\/) || :(): |
| :\/: || :\/: || ()() |
| '--'M|| '--'I|| '--'B|
`------'`------'`------'  Made by Black-Hole 
Elite N00B
Title: Noob?

Post by Elite N00B »

I pull out a machine gun and shoot you down with 1000 shots, MY HILL!
mib

Post by mib »

I kick u in the balls over and over again i slice ur throat i pluck your eyes out and i take ur hearth out with my hands and make u eat it then i place defense generator from metastasis a bunch of turrets 20 more ppl came to try and take over the hill but i killed them all with turrets MY HILL
i quit on this goal
Spoiler:

*     (         
(  `    )\ )   (   
)\))(  (()/( ( )\ 
((_)()\  /(_)))((_)
(_()((_)(_)) ((_)_ 
|  \/  ||_ _| | _ )
| |\/| | | |  | _ \
|_|  |_||___| |___/