King of the Hill (Forum Game)

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
xkiska
Title: asshole from the sky

Re: King of the Hill (Forum Game)

Post by xkiska »

You still don't have it... the fortress regenerates, and it has a field where nobody can hurt anybody in it, nope nope nope you need to read back.

Still my hill.
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
itachi4445
Newcomer

Post by itachi4445 »

i activate susanoo and have him touch your fortress with the blade of totsuka,melting it away into nothingness and it also freezes in time so it cant regenrate,you stand their wondering what the ... when a shadow clone explodes behind you ,sending you tumbling down the hill into spikes i set up earlier,MY HILL
xkiska

Post by xkiska »

rofl, immune to everything.

still my hill.
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be
Title: Administrator

Post by Lanaya »

I Rape your skull.

My hill.
League of legends North America - Nietono
xkiska

Post by xkiska »

come back to life from my holy bretheren, I am granted Immunity to anything, and I come up and DD kick your foot, you fall, I spit on you, I punch you, and bang you againts a tree. I then cast a spell that renders the island under thousands of 50,000's of soldiers with holy power on the island, and therefore I claim it, but wait, I upgrade the island to a civilazation of robots, it is under maximum security, and has gates of steel, that are electrecuted, and now it has become a techno upgraded, year 2730 facility. But wait, there's more, I have an arcane sheild around the island, that nobody can pass, and nobody can get through, and nobody can deactivate, or anything whatsoever, on the outside of the civilization I have thousands of troops with laser guns, and over 20 bomb cannons that act like machine guns, and they do not hurt the civilazation, at the entrance (past the arcane sheild) there is a giant wall that you cannot get by without my password, everytime you fail, it will shock you, and you will die. But what thats not all! The island has been moved underground to a highly guarded area, and it is nowhere to be found on the earth, the facility is top secret, and will I will do all means to protect it. But what theres more! This is not a dream. Any creature cannot get past this, including humans, unrealistic beings, fantasy, etc, whatsoever, This facility is immune to magic, and immune to melee and ranged attacks, there is no way getting in, and even if you find out a way to claim the factory, I have an instant killer button that automatically sets everything back, and kills you, and I come back to life. But wait, theres more! Every milisecond of the day, my men and women are harvesting resources, therefore every second new weapons, sheilds, vehicles, and devices to prevent anyone from coming in, and there is no possible way to get in, because the arcane sheild is also rendered with black magic, that can easily choke you to death upon looking at it, NONE of my soldiers can hurt eachother, because we are immune together. You cannot join me, and I have picked everyone I want to join, all of you on wc3edit, are not in my facility, so have fun getting in. I also made a treaty with god, that he will never decline to everyone, that if they kill me, or claim the hill, i get it back, nomatter what power force, or nomatter if he is killed. My hill.
Last edited by xkiska on August 17th, 2009, 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be

Post by Lanaya »

Turns out, that was all just a dream.

My hill
xkiska

Post by xkiska »

nope, it wasnt a dream.

my hill
This is not a dream.
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be

Post by Lanaya »

xkiska wrote:nope, it wasnt a dream.

my hill
This is not a dream.
Cheater. you edited your post.

Still my hill.
xkiska

Post by xkiska »

Yeah, I edited my post, to add that it wasnt a dream, because I said it wasn't a dream. I just forgot to add it.

quote : Any creature cannot get past this, including humans, unrealistic beings, fantasy, etc, whatsoever,
Unrealistic beings, fantasy, whatsoever = the human mind. it is considered unrealistic being, because it is not a creature.
so therefore, (1. It wasn't a dream, because I said it wasn't. (2. The dream is blocked by the arcane shield.

Was never your hill.
still my hill.
Last edited by xkiska on August 17th, 2009, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
look behind you.
joking.
again!
For real.
Lanaya
Banned-To-Be

Post by Lanaya »

xkiska wrote:Yeah, I edited my post, to add that it wasnt a dream, because I said it wasn't a dream. I just forgot to add it.

quote : Any creature cannot get past this, including humans, unrealistic beings, fantasy, etc, whatsoever,
Unrealistic beings, fantasy, whatsoever = the human mind. it is considered unrealistic being, because it is not a creature.

Was never your hill.
still my hill.
you edited your post 9 minutes after mine.

Was never your hill because it was a dream

still my hill.