The Official Cheated DotA v6.57b Topic

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Re: The Official Cheated DotA v6.57b Topic

Post by initialD »

NO
TheWand
Title: Pro at cooking.

Post by TheWand »

Well done.
The only problem of the newer versions of DotA is that you CAN'T train with techies with an AI. They without wards see your mines and don't go. Some times they just block the creeps so they don't go on the way of your mines. Also, when you suicide on they, it don't show that you suicided, but that they killed you.
But that can be fixed by an old and nice -bindleft -invul and -bindright -vul. Suck this, AI's.
Click.
Spoiler:
Contact me on Azeroth: Tauren[ChaR]
Join clan ChaR for Custom Hero Arena games. (Or DotA, whatever)
ldynamic

Post by ldynamic »

Wouldn't people that join your game download the hacked map of DotA?..and if the download doesn't go by fast, obviously its a hacked map
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

Not if you spread it through a DL ONLY game or a NOOBS ONLY game. Either worked for me.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

Both work fairly well. Advertise it to noobs only, be nice, let them play. And own them with hacks. Or, spread it through a DL-ONLY game, and find someone who hosts your map, then cheat.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

lol evil!!
ldynamic

Post by ldynamic »

UndeadxAssassin wrote:Not if you spread it through a DL ONLY game or a NOOBS ONLY game. Either worked for me.
That won't work well, a dl only game, not that much people join and sum leave, and a noob only game, alot of people who arent noobs join that game just to have fun pwning noobs, plus the noobs who do join that game have the map dled only.
Senethior459 wrote:Both work fairly well. Advertise it to noobs only, be nice, let them play. And own them with hacks. Or, spread it through a DL-ONLY game, and find someone who hosts your map, then cheat.
I thot u need to host to activate cheats
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

You don't need to host to use the cheats. You just need to be playing in a game that's using the hacked map. Usually, the only way for that to happen is for you to host.

By DL-ONLY, I mean the type where you just sit there, hosting the map, and letting people download. They download it, leave, and go host it. Then, you find one of them that's hosting it, and join, and cheat. Or you could do the downloaders only, but you need to specify that, so they know you're actually playing, and only with people who don't already have it.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

Idynamic wrote:That won't work well, a dl only game, not that much people join and sum leave, and a noob only game, alot of people who arent noobs join that game just to have fun pwning noobs, plus the noobs who do join that game have the map dled only.
Actually, if you've ever tried, there are a bunch of noobs or others who want the map. Also, I don't get the maps from getdota, but rather from DL Only places :razz: . I'm just lazy like that. Besides, the point of DL Only is that you dl and leave. There is no game planning to be started in DL Only games, hence "only."

Also, noobs only generally works for me. Just kick the people who don't complain saying this is a fake :D .
initialD wrote:lol evil!!
Yes, I am :D . But if I recall correctly, wasn't it you that asked Aero for a trigger that makes people have uber memory leaks, and he came up with something that makes you leak every .001 seconds so that in .1 seconds, you leak 2^100 times? I think that's more evil ^^.

But, messing with people is fun!

Senethior459 wrote:By DL-ONLY, I mean the type where you just sit there, hosting the map, and letting people download. They download it, leave, and go host it.
Darn. I didn't see this earlier, lol. Waste of an explanation =[. Oh well.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
ldynamic

Post by ldynamic »

but still, if u just go afk and let people dl, and they host, other people would dl it and tell if its a hacked map, and they might tell host and leave, and the host will stop using that map