[request] Universal conquest

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by bojanglemistser »

iweh wrote:OK EVERY1 jus stop argueing please.. if u guys read the post put thanking the person who hacekd the map u all would of read that
i wasnt putting whites out as to be superior.. Sumwhiteguy is the game creators bnet name. now really u should read things before inquiring sumthing.. i should of put it in different words i know but i never. i made that mistake

now will all of u people stop calling me a racist bastard that think whites are the superior race out of every1. now to get the story straight

1. sum1 read the post seen this another map *made by sum white guy* he got mad at that
2. sum1 got mad at him and arguement started
3. other people join in make matters worse
4. people not reading most the posts dont see that i tried to clear up the problem
5. you keep goin on and on about it
6. me ending it by explaining to you people what was meant of it

now i hope u all got it straight and know that i didnt mean it to be racist in any way. but sum people seem to think that. and im sorry if sum of u took the wrong way.

also yes there are many tutorials but you know sum of us do try but faili and resort to the second choice. to ask for help on a site that is *DEDICATED* to hack maps. if all else fails for the person. so please before u make any more stupid posts on sum1 being newb for askin for help think of what this site is for.

NO WHITES ARE NOT SUPERIOR THEY ARE JUS LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON!!
are u braindead? we said ghettochild was racist he was 2 stupid to realise the name of the author was somewhiteguy and he said shit like ''white revolution is the only solution'' and hated on every other race but whites and made whites look like assholes

read the 2nd post on this topic..

god ur saying how we weren't reading the posts when u were 2 lazy to read the parts stateing GHETTO was the racist one

u said the name of an author[somewhiteguy]
ghetto was a dumbass and thought u were hateing on whites so he posted somtin
ur 2 lazy to read ghettos post along with the parts of us saying ghetto was racist
you think we are on ghettos side when we are actualy not

and so on

by the way..
''also yes there are many tutorials but you know sum of us do try but faili and resort to the second choice. to ask for help on a site that is *DEDICATED* to hack maps. if all else fails for the person. so please before u make any more stupid posts on sum1 being newb for askin for help think of what this site is for.''

didnt i say that? only with different words? he said hes tired of newbies comeing here and wanting maps hacked when thats the purpose of wc3edit
when life gives you lemons you use the lemon juice to squirt people in their eyes
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Nice Signature:
Bojangle am teh man Bojangle swung her socks self wonders me , when decade this understand tin in the use a courtship translator xD self feel how tacos

LOLOLOL
bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Kala-cha wrote:Nice Signature:
Bojangle am teh man Bojangle swung her socks self wonders me , when decade this understand tin in the use a courtship translator xD self feel how tacos

LOLOLOL
that was my old german sig now
its germench!

[german+french]

and its somtin about beware me or face the wrath of the flesh eating pony thingys

using a new translator 2

http://www.google.com/language_tools

heres the link to the translator i used you dont have to dl it just type in a few words do english to french/german/whateva and translate =) it may not be 100 percent correct tho
when life gives you lemons you use the lemon juice to squirt people in their eyes
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

Uh.. that's why you were swinging your socks? :D :D :D Also, I didn't know you were a girl LOL.
bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Kala-cha wrote:Uh.. that's why you were swinging your socks? :D :D :D Also, I didn't know you were a girl LOL.
its supposed to be rocks your socks i used a realy crappy translator