[request] Universal conquest

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

iweh
Newcomer

[request] Universal conquest

Post by iweh »

This is another rpg made by some white guy..

the game starts up normal average wait time to get in.. then u start out by choosing 1 of 8 characters from the selection building. after than it gets confusing tho you have to tele with your house to get out.

Ive only seen maby bugs in 1 place and that was in duel arena. nuthin big.

if you could please will u add

save/load during single player :) be great to have
-lvl
-additem or -stuff
-demi god or some command like that to become demi god
-secret penguin to become secret penguin
and gold and such what ever u like after that.
-also if possible command for all the good spells *black items* and the resources needed *orbs* says on the items what needed
-and if possible please can u add a -ping to show were all the secret smiley faces are

General info
well its like his other rpg's besides little different concept in it i dont no if max lvl is 500 it might be lower in this game. the best items in game are red items. set items in game are green and normal are white. The black items are spells which take orbs to make for ex:nature orb,fire,speed,nether and so on. Also for sum secret aspect of the game there are many smiley faces hidden once u get them all sumthin special happens i dont no what that is yet but i would like to know :)

The demi god drops off satan if u need to know. The secret penguin and many good items including the best spells in game and red items drop in the secret penguin area costing 1 wood to get to.Korona is in a place were u cant really get to because water is blocking the way to her and the King of atlantis. Would be nice to have a way to get to them besides the penguin

Link to game on http://www.epicwar.com
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/5668/

Thanks for readin the request that is all the info i can really think of u needing to know. some of it may not be needed but its good to know if ur ever goin to play game :)
GhettoChild
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: OxyContin

Post by GhettoChild »

Sorry would have worked on it until I saw this "This is another rpg made by some white guy.."

save/load during single player be great to have
-lvl
-additem or -stuff
-also if possible command for all the good spells *black items* and the resources needed *orbs* says on the items what needed
-and if possible please can u add a -ping to show were all the secret smiley faces are
-also feed the blender and water the toaster please

Next time you post don't hate on races that are better than yours. Whites are superior as they say "White revolution its the only solution". While you are at it google the 14 words also, it will bring up a lot. You don't like it do you? So don't post shit like that and don't make such long resquest because no one will do them. Your commands are vague as hell, I'm sorry but it is the truth. Take "-additem or -stuff " for example thats like saying hey you with the 2 eyes... yeah you get over here. I had to go off, you set me over the line. All these noobs want to be spoon fed I am sick of it, do this do that thinking that you can play me like a damn fiddle or something? Why don't you just learn to search and read so you can stop handing your shit to other people. There are PLENTY of tutorials around so USE them. Damn...
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

GhettoChild wrote:Sorry would have worked on it until I saw this "This is another rpg made by some white guy.."

-lvl
-additem or -stuff

Next time you post don't hate on races that are better than yours. Whites are superior as they say "White revolution its the only solution". While you are at it google the 14 words also, it will bring up a lot. You don't like it do you? So don't post shit like that and don't make such long resquest because no one will do them. Your commands are vague as hell, I'm sorry but it is the truth. Take "-additem or -stuff " for example thats like saying hey you with the 2 eyes... yeah you get over here. I had to go off, you set me over the line. All these noobs want to be spoon fed I am sick of it, do this do that thinking that you can play me like a damn fiddle or something? Why don't you just learn to search and read so you can stop handing your shit to other people. There are PLENTY of tutorials around so USE them. Damn...

You just contradicted yourself because when you told him to not hate on races, you just claimed that the white race is superior and all the other races are inferior. I, as Asian will stand up for my own race. I respect your race and you shall respect mine and not think that I am inferior. By the way, the person who started this thread probably is white and by saying "Made by some white guy", by no means was it really intended to be offensive. You can hardly tell by that one statement. I don't see what is wrong with people claiming white people make a lot of RPGs. It probably is true and I would say it is..

Now, I don't want this to go way too off-topic but I just wanted to point out something.
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag

bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
wolfkilla
Newcomer

Post by wolfkilla »

lol all of u are RETARDED somewhiteguy is the guys bnet account name geez he wasnt dissin any race or anything so calm down please
Thunder_Dragon-
Newcomer

Post by Thunder_Dragon- »

Link

Code: Select all

-cheats by Thunder_Dragon- to activate codes ( T and D must be capital letters)
-str #
-agi #
-int #
-lvl #
-sk #
-hp #
-mp #
-gold #
-lumber #
-item1 
-item2 
-item3 
-item4   
-item5   
-item6 
-item7
adds a random item from special class(numbers represent class)
-copy1
-copy2
-copy3
-copy4
-copy5
-copy6
copy the target heros item in slot # and spawn it on the ground
-invul
-vul
-kill
-info
-cheats off

Well first map in long time.. couldn't get the penguin and demi god command
sry for rapidshare..
Last edited by Thunder_Dragon- on May 11th, 2007, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White - Hacker VS. Black - Protection!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

is ok... if someone would upload it here would be nice... ( I am lzay but I will move this topic...)

Kalle
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West

Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Kalle wrote:is ok... if someone would upload it here would be nice... ( I am lzay but I will move this topic...)

Kalle

No PS? =/

and here:

http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/U ... _Final.w3m
iweh
Newcomer

Post by iweh »

Ty so much for putting cheats on this map :)
jus figured out it was done today.. amazing.
would of said ty earlier but jus checked site for it :)

So TYVM for hacking this map

also i was reading the comments and no i didnt mean this to be offensive to anyone (made by some white guy) it was meant to mean (made by Somewhiteguy the creator's bnet account) also known for making elemental rpg and Master Crafter's jus to clear that up. :)
Kala-cha
Forum Addict

Post by Kala-cha »

lol, XD. Should've put it, made by somewhiteguy, (that's his name).
We wouldn't be having this discussion right now if you did... Oh well, whomever it is stated it was that guys name, so it's done now, XD. And Emberspeed, stop being an racist jerk. You just said your race was more superior than his. You idiot!
(edit) Wolfkilla! Bloody names are impossible to remember!
bojanglemistser
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by bojanglemistser »

GhettoChild wrote:Sorry would have worked on it until I saw this "This is another rpg made by some white guy.."

-lvl
-additem or -stuff

'''Next time you post don't hate on races that are better than yours. Whites are superior as they say "White revolution its the only solution"'

Piss off you racist son of a bitch
O and im white to i hate dicks like you however
only faggots like you say that bullshit
Wow To hell with ember being banned now i want u banned
you just insulted every other race but whites while makeing
whites look like a bunch of assholes Go ... yourself

'''Why don't you just learn to search and read so you can stop handing your shit to other people. There are PLENTY of tutorials around so USE them. Damn...'''

Isnt that the point of this website? you are such an asshole

'''Take "-additem or -stuff " for example thats like saying hey you with the 2 eyes... yeah you get over here. I had to go off, you set me over the line. All these noobs want to be spoon fed I am sick of it, do this do that thinking that you can play me like a damn fiddle or something?'''

Ok
1:that made no damn sense
2:again that is the point of the website we're here
to cheat maps for people not to make fun of them
3:if u are sick of helping newbies then PISS OFF!
when life gives you lemons you use the lemon juice to squirt people in their eyes