ShadowFrench's Maphack 1.21B2

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

MrSampson
Title: The Lazy God...

Re: ShadowFrench's Maphack 1.21b

Post by MrSampson »

Durchdringen wrote:
MrSampson wrote:Good update but, it still gets caught by other Anti Map Hacks. So just saying that if you want to map hack without getting caught you are better off with Rufus map hack and gatta hack. For example: UA2 and a few other games detect Shadowfrench but, not gatta or Rufus.
You gotta realize that almost everyone who has made an anti-hack has studied SF's offsets. His maphack is the most popular because of the functions it does and it was free. He did it for the community to have and not for money which is what made him the most popular and most liked. I image gatta hack and Rufus will improve over time. But if SF was really wanting to improve his hack then he would make it where it was anti-hack proof, he just doesn't have the time he used to.
Agreed 200%
Things get too troublesome for me already...
JakeSG
Newcomer

Re: ShadowFrench's Maphack 1.21b

Post by JakeSG »

Durchdringen wrote:
MrSampson wrote:Good update but, it still gets caught by other Anti Map Hacks. So just saying that if you want to map hack without getting caught you are better off with Rufus map hack and gatta hack. For example: UA2 and a few other games detect Shadowfrench but, not gatta or Rufus.
You gotta realize that almost everyone who has made an anti-hack has studied SF's offsets. His maphack is the most popular because of the functions it does and it was free. He did it for the community to have and not for money which is what made him the most popular and most liked. I image gatta hack and Rufus will improve over time. But if SF was really wanting to improve his hack then he would make it where it was anti-hack proof, he just doesn't have the time he used to.
It also has an off button, something incredibly necessary that gattahack was lacking. Gattahack also tended to disapear back to the desktop behind all other programs.
nevo
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Nevo

Re: ShadowFrench's Maphack 1.21B2

Post by nevo »

I think its just the "off feature" that makes it truly better then other maphacks, but honestly, i love the off button, its really great and aswell as, ive seen other mhs and once you load it into your game, you cant take it off unless you turn off wc3 so, yup. I heard hes gonna be updating it again in about 2 weeks and adding in Something new for a change! Lets hope to see, ^_^
My Favorite Rule:
- No excessive BBCode, (colors, flashing text, spoilers, etc.), using; don't use it for every single word you're typing, only use it make a word(s) stand out.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

nevo wrote:I think its just the "off feature" that makes it truly better then other maphacks, but honestly, i love the off button, its really great and aswell as, ive seen other mhs and once you load it into your game, you cant take it off unless you turn off wc3 so, yup. I heard hes gonna be updating it again in about 2 weeks and adding in Something new for a change! Lets hope to see, ^_^
Hm... yes I agree. But I hope other maphacks have that feature soon too. Because SF's mh still crashes a lot...
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
tru_power22
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Re-R-Re-Re-Remix

Post by tru_power22 »

Ozzapoo wrote:
nevo wrote:I think its just the "off feature" that makes it truly better then other maphacks, but honestly, i love the off button, its really great and aswell as, ive seen other mhs and once you load it into your game, you cant take it off unless you turn off wc3 so, yup. I heard hes gonna be updating it again in about 2 weeks and adding in Something new for a change! Lets hope to see, ^_^
Hm... yes I agree. But I hope other maphacks have that feature soon too. Because SF's mh still crashes a lot...
What the hell are you doing... Mine never crashes...
Contact me on WC3 Killing_Spree22, I'm at US west!

To avoid being a noob read this: http://forum.wc3edit.net/everything-els ... t4579.html
This is the official site for team UKS, it's also my home page - http://www.TeamUks.tk

I AM DEAD, I WILL NO LONGER BE POSING HERE. BEEN FUN WITH YOU ALL.
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

tru_power22 wrote:
Ozzapoo wrote:
What the hell are you doing... Mine never crashes...
Or maybe it's because it's the map im playing or cos it's windowed mode or cos I have wmc on...... But it seems to crash quite often in Vamp Fire games.... So for the moment, gattahack ftw!
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
OceanGuy

Post by OceanGuy »

omfg..

i cant use it
wc3pid error bc of vista laaaaaaaaa
rawr
LordKintaro
Newcomer

Post by LordKintaro »

That's because warcraft 3 has been patched. Until shadowfrench releases a new one, his hacks are obsolete. Smart lol.
whereubelong
Newcomer

Post by whereubelong »

why i can't download map this website
Kirby999

Post by Kirby999 »

this is a old map hack