Deep into Warlock Brawl protections :)

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Shamanno1
Forum Staff
Title: 11

Re: Deep into Warlock Brawl protections :)

Post by Shamanno1 »

ZyMoRaN wrote:
treepling wrote:As I said i`m only interested in gold cheat so i dont care. Other cheats like ms or smth are detectable by other players :)
For example in dota i`m only using gold cheat ,exp cheat and add 2hp and mana regen per sec.
In Warlock, gold cheat is very obvious.
Unless you are fighting newbies... In that case, you should not need gold cheat to win eh?
I think with the new gold cost of spells it will be more obvious than ever, wont it :S?
~Everything changes~
I have met people who have no dreams, who have simply accepted their fate to work, exist, and die. They are the most miserable people I have ever known.
treepling

Post by treepling »

ZyMoRaN wrote:I posted in this thread because you obviously tracked me down on Warlockbrawl, asking which protection I used since you obviously couldn't break it.
Are you joking with me ? The map is obviously hacked :D I`ve asked you a question about md5 only not about what protections do you have ;) I`ve asked you how many new protection you have added since 95. Please dont lie people here and decrese my reputation ...
treepling wrote:At first ,I found you when Shammano1 told me about this forum. I want to help you with protection :) I think you have saw this thread http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-c ... 18-10.html
I`m that guy and i`m at 80% of hacking your map :) I just wanted to ask you how many new protections you have added since 095 version ? Do you remember ? If you want i can help you with new protections too :P
I`m waiting for you reply
I just have one mistake in CP syntax if you want to know (if you want you can view it in my .j file) ;)

P.S : I havent uploaded your hacked map in epicwar. I have protected it after that and it became unopenable with MPQ (with read only method too ;) It is like spazzler protection but a friend of mine wrote it in another language ;) )
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

what reputation...
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
ZyMoRaN
Newcomer

Post by ZyMoRaN »

treepling wrote:Are you joking with me ? The map is obviously hacked :D I`ve asked you a question about md5 only not about what protections do you have ;) I`ve asked you how many new protection you have added since 95. Please dont lie people here and decrese my reputation ...
treepling wrote:Yes i have made a syntax check in jasscraft ... Can you give me an example what is messed because on 095 its working perfectly :D
treepling

Post by treepling »

ZyMoRaN wrote:
treepling wrote:Are you joking with me ? The map is obviously hacked :D I`ve asked you a question about md5 only not about what protections do you have ;) I`ve asked you how many new protection you have added since 95. Please dont lie people here and decrese my reputation ...
treepling wrote:Yes i have made a syntax check in jasscraft ... Can you give me an example what is messed because on 095 its working perfectly :D
But you lied me thats why i asked you where is my mistake and want an example of it ? I found it later you havent answered me so ...
Kyoshiro wrote:what reputation...
As you can see Kyoshiro

treepling

I find it unnecessarily to comment more ... :)

P.S : Good old time when dekar`s cp was the best (i think it`s still the best) ... Dota with dekar`s cp = so funny :D With -regen -dd and other commands :D
owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

As you can see Kyoshiro

treepling
Join date doesn't mean much though.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Kyo is a Moderator.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

treepling wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:what reputation...
As you can see Kyoshiro

treepling

I find it unnecessarily to comment more ... :)
by this logic this random http://forum.wc3edit.net/member/AndyD/ has more reputation than you.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
ZyMoRaN
Newcomer

Post by ZyMoRaN »

treepling wrote:
ZyMoRaN wrote:
But you lied me thats why i asked you where is my mistake and want an example of it ? I found it later you havent answered me so ...
I certainly didn't lie. I never lie, so stop making these accusations against me.
As you pointed out yourself, it was a syntax error. As a syntax, it would have been visible in jasscraft (despite all the $'s), which was what I wrote to you through the forum pm (see "delicate syntaxes"). I also, correctly stated, that no addtional protection has been made from 095 to 098b. So, whatever you messed up, it must have been related to the new triggers or the jasscraft inability to find the/your error(s).

It is true that I did not solve your problem.
I did not tell you which protection you could not find.
I did not tell you where you messed up your code.
As the map creator, who attempts to make the map fun and fair for all players, I honestly don't think it was my job to help you add gold cheat to my map.
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

"I never lie" lol....

besides...it was pretty stupid to ask the map maker on how to hack his map.....or is my logic just weird O.o
thats like going up to the president and asking him whats the best way to assassinate him =/