Deep into Warlock Brawl protections :)

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

treepling

Deep into Warlock Brawl protections :)

Post by treepling »

I found out that shamanno protection is not so badass as some people said.
Read after middle on this thread !
Last edited by treepling on October 31st, 2011, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Risugami
Title: Slacking

Re: Can someone help me with Warlock Brawl protection ?

Post by Risugami »

IIRC, only haxorico hacked the map. I think the map isn't just spazzled. There must be a anticheat within it. Never bothered to try it myself though.
Image Image
(Made by: Risugami) | Risugami's Signature Workshop

"As a young boy, I was taught in high school that hacking was cool. - Kevin Mitnick"
treepling

Post by treepling »

Risugami wrote:IIRC, only haxorico hacked the map. I think the map isn't just spazzled. There must be a anticheat within it. Never bothered to try it myself though.
I learned how to open spazzlered maps very easy ... Now im learning how haxorico hacked it ... If someone have special jj`s pack which is recoded because i found out variables with same names like jj`s cp and return text which crashes the game ...

EDIT 1 : Found out first protection with quest :) I`ll try hack it till tomorrow ;)
Spoiler:
function FunnyFunc takes nothing returns nothing
call CreateQuestBJ(0,"3.14159","IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII","ReplaceableTextures\\CommandButtons\\BTNHolyBolt.blp")
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

optimize? o.o
treepling

Post by treepling »

After all i cant understand why there are edit scripts like from XQV to XRS or smth like this. I cant understand that part and i think this is the only part i cant understand. I reconstructed all the cheatpack but hell no !!! Its not working again ...
naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Post by naturesfury »

o.o your first sentence didn't make sense....
second sentence goes with first so I didn't get that either....
looking at your third sentence....I'm assuming cheating it failed? o.o
guess the anticheats were more badass than you thought xP
opening the files...finding the quests....those are the easy stuff >:) now try finding out why some commands dont work lol
Risugami
Title: Slacking

Post by Risugami »

treepling wrote:
Risugami wrote:IIRC, only haxorico hacked the map. I think the map isn't just spazzled. There must be a anticheat within it. Never bothered to try it myself though.
I learned how to open spazzlered maps very easy ... Now im learning how haxorico hacked it ... If someone have special jj`s pack which is recoded because i found out variables with same names like jj`s cp and return text which crashes the game ...

EDIT 1 : Found out first protection with quest :) I`ll try hack it till tomorrow ;)
Spoiler:
function FunnyFunc takes nothing returns nothing
call CreateQuestBJ(0,"3.14159","IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII","ReplaceableTextures\\CommandButtons\\BTNHolyBolt.blp")
I do know how to hack spazzled maps. I don't give a shit out of them, cause sometimes I don't have a complete listfile.

Anyways, yes that is the first protection. I always think that the protections from the most badass maps will be used over and over again. JUST in a different matter and hidden somewhere else.
Image Image
(Made by: Risugami) | Risugami's Signature Workshop

"As a young boy, I was taught in high school that hacking was cool. - Kevin Mitnick"
treepling

Re: Deep into Warlock Brawl protections :)

Post by treepling »

BIG EDIT : Finally I`m on the last protection i think ... I removed crash protections but i need some knowledge of RETURN strings maybe ? Last problem is that when i click double on the map i get back on lobby ... If someone know how to remove this ? There wasnt such thing in 095 ... :)

P.S : I managed to hack 095 but 098b have more protections ...

Here is updated war3map.j
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Care to post what kind of changes you did to the script?
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
treepling

Post by treepling »

GeorgeMots wrote:Care to post what kind of changes you did to the script?
I have removed quest(protection) and crash protections as i said ... I reconstruct JJ`s cp and some other minor things ... I need help to find return to lobby protection only :)
Problem is not reconstructed jj`s cp because same pack on 95 its working but on 98b is not ... I try without jj`s cp and its working. I`m confused ...

Uploading a file without JJ`s cp ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by treepling on October 31st, 2011, 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.