wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 6:36 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 4:35 pm 
Forum Staff

Well, Umm.

I extracted the script myself and did a syntax check.. No errors.

You said you were doing that on Bleach vs OnePiece? The DL link gave me Fight of characters.

Anyways, Here's a listfile with 1 file missing.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 3:42 am 
Forum Spammer

Title: Coleen!
yes risen im trying to cheat fight of characters (bleachvsonepiece is another example)

BTW: thx for the listfile i will take a look now

EDIT: risen/Hillo could you help me there's no errors in my MPQmaster now i can't see the (attributes) file
where is that located

EDIT2: could you help me? heres the map (WITH CHEAT) i dind'nt change the function M1 it still M1 could you fix it and tell me how?

Link:[url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/gocohctdng3/fight_of_characters_8[1].1l2.w3x]Link CLICK ME[/url]
(with CHEATS)

EDIT3:hmm you said there are no errors in your war3map.j but mine have i downloaded your fight of characters there were ERRORS too (function M1 defined as a variable) bla bla bla how can i fix that?

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 4:45 am 
Forum Staff

qweasd011 wrote:
EDIT: risen/Hillo could you help me there's no errors in my MPQmaster now i can't see the (attributes) file
where is that located

Sometimes the map simply does not have it.
qweasd011 wrote:
EDIT2: could you help me? heres the map (WITH CHEAT) i dind'nt change the function M1 it still M1 could you fix it and tell me how?

Honestly, I'm not sure, That just randomly happens to me also, Are you sure you didn't optimise the cheatpack with vexorians map optimiser or something? 'Cause that'll cause the variables to be redefined.
qweasd011 wrote:
EDIT3:hmm you said there are no errors in your war3map.j but mine have i downloaded your fight of characters there were ERRORS too (function M1 defined as a variable) bla bla bla how can i fix that?

Try this, Get my version of the game, play it, see if it works. If it does, Extract the war3map.j and then reinsert it, make no changes to it. Test. If the game plays fine, then it's the cheatpack.

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 5:40 am 
Forum Spammer

Risen wrote:
it's the cheatpack.

A: cheatpack i tried it with no cheat theres still function M1 in there

Risen wrote:
Try this get my version of the game

A:uhmm? humm okay

EDIT: hmm when theres no cheat (i din'nt import the cheats yet) its working but when i import the cheats it errors

so it could be anti cheats Risen/Hillo how can i get rid of these anti cheats? it makes my fight of characters corrupt could you help me?

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 12:57 pm 

If you're getting a multiple definition error, just change the name of the functions.

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 9:27 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
Actually, in this case, don't. Something you all should learn to do: Before you touch the code, run the syntax checker. Take note of any errors that appear, then insert whatever and run it again. If only the same errors from before pop up, then you're good. You're just looking for errors that appear after you insert it. If they're already in there, either their code sucks, or it's supposed to be that way.
I've seen errors with function M1 being defined multiple times in a lot of maps. Often, they will have M2 through M7 (or maybe M8?) as well. The maps all still worked, though. It's supposed to be that way, but I don't know why. I never felt like figuring out what the function does. Anyway, if you see errors with function M*, don't fix it.

FOC itself is corrupted. You'll need to fix that with a hex editor before you can edit it.

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: May 18th, 2009, 5:51 am 
Forum Spammer

yeah remading the MPQ but i dont know how could you tell me (shammano said search for MPQ and change 33 49 43 45 after it to hex 20 00 00 00 but the there's no 33 49 43 45 at the MPQ its already 20 00 00 00) so could you tell me how to remade the MPQ? BTW i use ultraedit if that not works i will use XVI32 thx senethior

PostPosted: May 18th, 2009, 9:20 pm 
Forum Staff

Just extract every file in the map, make a new map with WE, delete everything in it, and put all the extracted files into it. Then you don't need to fix the corruption.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 3:10 am 
Forum Spammer

How can i put it into it?, Trigger?

EDIT ok now i get it i removed the corruption of warlock but now i can't cheat it same thing (but it works :D) now for cheating when i cheat the map it fatal error but if not it works so could you Help me? (same thing with WARLOCK.)

PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 8:19 pm 
Forum Staff

You deleted (attributes) right?
Warlock has anticheats written into the script. It's not an easy one; MPQ corruption is not the only thing they've got protecting it.