PostPosted: October 2nd, 2008, 2:00 am 
Some Honorary Title

Title: Angry Bird
Senethior459 wrote:
because it seems so true sometimes...

that's the only funny part.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 4:52 pm 
Forum Staff

I think it's terrible. George Bush has done a lot for this country. Everyone bashes him for the current state of the country, but majority of it is not from him. If people knew half of what they think they do about politics they would understand that. Goes to show how ignorant people are of their own government.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 4:56 pm 
Forum Addict

Title: The Faithful
Like making a non sense war and doing like its doing now injecting into the banks or w/e 768Million of dollars or something I heard on Tv and screwing most ppl over world because most banks have things on USA and economy of some countries is going down, you kidding me??
Even Portugal is suffering a bit because of it, all the countries that have stuff on the america hes like screwed. >.>
I still don´t get why that panel on USA showing the amount of money spend over the stupid wars or do you?
It was stupid no offense but its true.
I don´t get it, why ppl have to start stupid fights just because they are quite childish.... >_>

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 4:59 pm 
Forum Staff

Are you kidding me...You have no arguement point being..
Quote:
Like making a non sense war and doing like its doing now injecting into the banks or w/e 768Million of dollars or something I heard on Tv and screwing most ppl over world because most banks have things on USA and economy of some countries is going down, you kidding me??

Your first problem...You believe what you see on TV

Your Second Problem...This was was with good reason. A long time ago there was a rule that if you were attacked you attack back (Uhm...Let's see....Pearl Harbor Ring a bell?)

So my point stands.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 4:59 pm 
Forum Addict

Who attacked Pearl Harbor were the Japoneses not the Arabians or Bin Laden or w/e hes called >_>

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 5:02 pm 
Forum Staff

Pearl Harbor attacked a neutral U.S. by Japanese
New York City and Washing D.C. attacked a nonmilitant U.S. by Middle Easterns

Seems like they were equally provoked.

The best part is in Pearl Harbor majority of it was armed services
9/11 was mostly innocent civilians.

Do the math...

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 5:07 pm 
Forum Addict

so instead of the war couldnt they simply make a question or anything else to understand their reason to attack?...
Dude a thing im a pacifist not a machine to kill if you get the point.....
As Pearl Harbor who attacked were the Japonese but the second war were the germans and you know it.
And lets say the atomic bomb over Hiroxima and Nagasaqui wasnt it more destructive then the attack to Pearl Harbor dont you think? =|
Because of the radioctive of it from the ones who survived most got ill and most of their children when borned were deficient or am I saying a lie?.....
Now I wonder what was the worse attacking a neutral navy base by accident or sending two atomic bombs that killed millions of ppl and some even got pulverized on the mean of the bomb explode it increases the heat of that area that even carbonized ppl.?
So this is my opinion and im giving this on my school.
Meh =|

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 5:18 pm 
Forum Staff

Firstly the attack on Pearl Harbor was not an accident. The only thing was that was supposedly they intended to get the U.S. a heads up beforehand.

Secondly, The a-bombs dropped were overkill in the situation, however you can't expect to attack someone and not get it back worse. Ex. You pull a knife on a guy. He pulls a gun. Point being Don't attack anyone unless you're planning on the worst. Those two places were chosen because they had the biggest military production in Japan almost disabling it. It was just a darts thrown at a picture of Japan to determine it.

Secondly the "terrorists" are dead set against America because we have very strong conflicting religious beliefs for the most part. Once again, those were mostly innocent people. I'm sure if you had a family member in the attack you'd feel otherwise.

Lastly,
Look up the terrorists history with the U.S. You'll see why immediate action needed to be taken. As for there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It turns out right before the U.N. inspectors went in ironically a large caravan of trucks were crossing the border.
Coincidence???

No offense to you, but this is ignorance I'm talking about. People will continue to bash Bush from what they hear on highly highly screwed news networks.

Which reminds me...When was the last time you heard of a positive thing on the news?? A community cleaning itself up? A little kid who did something incredible?? Nah.. All you hear is the negative things which are then blown out of proportion.

Granted I'm not saying Bush is perfect, I'm just saying he deserves much more credit than he is given.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 5:21 pm 
Forum Addict

Well all have plenty opinions but he did quite spended tons of money for the war while some of it could be used to help the USA like hospitals and other stuff , health,etc.... you get it =/

PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 7:10 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
Yes... I love how after Al Queda, based in Afghanistan, destroys the Twin Towers, we declare war on IRAQ. Perfect sense...
And they never found any WMDs, because they were an excuse to go into Iraq. First, we had to go in, because Iraq had WMDs. But then, we weren't there because he claimed there were WMDs, even though there weren't! We were there to free the Iraqi people from the oppressive regime of Saddam Hussein! Yeah! But now we're in there to help fix the problems that resulted from our attack.

And can we stop this discussion now? Some people just won't accept other people's views... Look at astrologers, or antivaxxers. They refuse to listen to the other side. That's why this argument is stopping. Because it's pointless, it's just going to lead to flame wars.

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle