wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 10:56 pm 

shielanel18 wrote:
ok. cant upgrade my blessing to tier 4

Try loading it in 1.59 to upgrade it there. You have Paimon's Grieving Soul, True TaeRaeJinGap and True Leather Glove of Assassination, correct? Those are the requirements for any character to be able to do their unique requirement Tier 4 thing.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2015, 11:00 pm 

Enishiyuki22 wrote:
This is a really great post. Thank you for contributing.

No problem. The 1.59 guide has most of the same info with screencaps, but some things are explained in a confusing manner, as well as no info on Baal or Adam other than "I HATE THESE BOSSES RAARGHHHH" which is NO help. Even the little bit I have on them is more help than that. That said, it seems there's Tier 4 requirements that changed from 1.59 to 1.72, specifically Nightmare and Blessing, and since those aren't translated in-game, the old info on them is all I've got for Tier 4 upgrades.

There's a lot that can be done to make it better but I'm glad that it's helpful as-is.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2015, 12:48 am 

btw im playing 1.78 version

PostPosted: April 16th, 2015, 7:42 am 

shielanel18 wrote:
btw im playing 1.78 version

I know next to nothing about 1.78, and only just started playing it today. Sorry about that. Next time I run into HvsH I'll try to ask 'em how to T4 Nightmare and Blessing.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2015, 8:57 am 

Requirements are 500,000 total stats and three items: Paimon's Grieving Soul (soul), Prideful TaeRaeJinGap (armor), and Prideful Leather Glove of Assassination (weapon). Blessing: Go into the church at 3rd town. i tried this on 1.59 still wont change me to T4

PostPosted: April 16th, 2015, 7:16 pm 

shielanel18 wrote:
Requirements are 500,000 total stats and three items: Paimon's Grieving Soul (soul), Prideful TaeRaeJinGap (armor), and Prideful Leather Glove of Assassination (weapon). Blessing: Go into the church at 3rd town. i tried this on 1.59 still wont change me to T4

You're certain you have Prideful gear? If so, then I have no idea what's going wrong with it. Sorry. If it's not working and you have the full Prideful set, then the information I received was faulty. I'll fix it as soon as I know the way it's actually done.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 12:00 am 

sorry i just skipped the tier 3 xD. im now tier 4 blessings.. what are the powerful items except for armor weapon and soul?

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 12:37 am 

shielanel18 wrote:
sorry i just skipped the tier 3 xD. im now tier 4 blessings.. what are the powerful items except for armor weapon and soul?

That'd definitely be a problem. Powerful items are Gloves (7 Deadly Sins class), and Accessory. As Blessing, you'll want the Intelligence Accessory, so at the first opportunity, try to get someone to get Asmodeus' Spirit for you. You'll want to fuse that with the Ludviana drop (Ludviana's Engagement Ring, Cain area) and have that in your Flag slot for until you can get the fully-upgraded Accessory. The item will be slightly weaker than a Sitael (third upgrade) flag, at 200k int, so you won't be missing much unless you currently have an Abel flag. In which case you'll want to get that after you get Evil God Stone of Omnipotence.

Glove and Accessory upgrades have their own section for more details on how to get all their upgrades.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 1:27 am 

i've got T4 Lust and i have the Fused Adam and Lilith weapon that had special effect: summond adam instead..
but when i use my summon skill it still summon abel

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 2:30 am 

shielanel18 wrote:
i've got T4 Lust and i have the Fused Adam and Lilith weapon that had special effect: summond adam instead..
but when i use my summon skill it still summon abel

Have you tried using the item instead? I haven't had a Lust before, so I'm not sure how it works exactly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next