wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 10:39 am 

astralkill00 wrote:
Hey the only difference of this like Shuraz and NumberXIII that this post don't have any pics or even color coding...
And this is my last question...

T4 of Nightmare:
I used all same skills over and over and have the 3 items you just have said like the other guys...

Quote:
Shuraz:
Job 4 (T4)
Required 500k stats and 3 items below:
Image - Prideful Leather Glove Of Assassinations - Type Weapon
Image - Paimon's Grieving Soul - Type Soul
Image - Prideful TaeRaeJinGap - Type Armor
For each job they have different condictions to change into T4
Nightmare
-Use any skill on any mobs

Like I just said...
Can you give me a hint ? This is irritating...
I'm looking for the answer in 2 weeks and still nothing... :neutral:

If you're T3 and have all those items, then you should be able to tier up with using the skill as stated. If it's not working, then either the requirements for Nightmare changed, you aren't T3 somehow, and/or you don't have all three items.

And that's not the only difference. The boss info is different (actual info on Baal and Adam, even if it's limited, for example), and Cloud's requirements are correctly put in. Those are the main differences I can think of off the top of my head. Though I could see your point if it was meant about the 'quite a bit of errors/outdated info' bit that I have in the first line. That should be fixed to say "some" instead of "quite a bit" and will be done now.

PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 4:34 pm 
Newcomer

Do you have any tips on soloing Paimon? I'm Sephiroth

PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 8:53 pm 

Losmar wrote:
Do you have any tips on soloing Paimon? I'm Sephiroth

Break Sloth altar; that way he won't be able to use his instant kill skill. Break Wrath to get rid of his damage, break Envy to get rid of his Thorns (dealing damage when he takes damage based on how much he takes), and break Gluttony to get rid of his Lifesteal. The last three are more optional, but Sloth is the most important one to break. Your Lifesteal skill should be able to help you tank his damage and Thorns, and outside of that he'll fight like a normal enemy with no mana. Hope this helps!

PostPosted: March 7th, 2015, 12:42 pm 
Newcomer

But the Altars respawn after about 1 minute, I'm not even close to beating him in that time... I'm only tier 3 at 500k stats right now and I do not have any lifesteal

PostPosted: March 8th, 2015, 9:32 am 

Losmar wrote:
But the Altars respawn after about 1 minute, I'm not even close to beating him in that time... I'm only tier 3 at 500k stats right now and I do not have any lifesteal

Sephirot T3 doesn't have a lifesteal skill? Could've sworn I'd seen one use one. Well, either way, a trick I've seen people do is spend a few runs whittling down the altars but not breaking them, then going through and breaking them all at once to have one ridiculously weak Paimon die quickly. Note that his Stomp skill damages the altars as well. I don't really have much more advice for you, then, other than getting another 1-200k stats to beat him down easier, or upgrading your flag as high as it can be at that time if you haven't yet, which'd be Sitael if you have 500k.

Either way, good luck. Paimon is one of the most annoying bosses in the game, I swear.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 1:42 am 
Newcomer

Please I need help! I got Devil and 80k total stats, and killed hero schneider but i cant become Sephiroth! It need to be Basic stats, can't count on itens? If it is, give me a tip of how i can get such basic stats with a low tier character. Thanks for the attention! (PS: my friend helped me with killing Hero Schneider)

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 2:44 am 

CustomRobo872 wrote:
Please I need help! I got Devil and 80k total stats, and killed hero schneider but i cant become Sephiroth! It need to be Basic stats, can't count on itens? If it is, give me a tip of how i can get such basic stats with a low tier character. Thanks for the attention! (PS: my friend helped me with killing Hero Schneider)

Correct, it has to be base stats, not items. As for how to get them, a good place to get stats is Ludviana in Cain area until you can cycle through fighting Azrael, Iroel, Samuel and Rahab. Or, once you hit level 1k, you can get people to kill Solomon bosses for you for much faster stats. Good luck on getting your Sephirot!

PostPosted: March 20th, 2015, 6:21 am 
Newcomer

I've got a weirdish question concerning T4 Lust. :o

I was just wondering if Abel is her final summon or if there's more than just him? I'm pretty sure I saw a T4 Lust with Adam as a summon, but I'm not too certain. Dunno if you have T4 Lust or know much about her, but thought I'd ask anyways, heh.

PostPosted: March 20th, 2015, 6:32 am 

BowlofPetunias wrote:
I've got a weirdish question concerning T4 Lust. :o

I was just wondering if Abel is her final summon or if there's more than just him? I'm pretty sure I saw a T4 Lust with Adam as a summon, but I'm not too certain. Dunno if you have T4 Lust or know much about her, but thought I'd ask anyways, heh.

I've never personally had a Lust, but from what I've seen, Adam is her final summon.

PostPosted: March 20th, 2015, 6:46 am 
Newcomer

macroflation wrote:
I've never personally had a Lust, but from what I've seen, Adam is her final summon.

Yeah, I'm positive I saw a Lust with Adam, but she had all her stats maxed, so not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thought it might show up at lvl 2000, but I've still got the summon that came with T4.

Hm, I'll play around with it a bit. It's become unbelievably easy to stat farm with T4 now that I've got it, so it shouldn't take me too long to get there. At least, not as terrible as the 10k-500k grind to get to T4, and then the grind to get all the spirit drops. I was lucky Paimon was being generous the second game lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next