wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:08 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: June 6th, 2016, 7:17 pm 

kuz wrote:
thank you I will try Your advice

not a problem, and good luck!

PostPosted: June 6th, 2016, 7:55 pm 
Newcomer

I got to marble zone thug, run away from him and what to do with it don't know(((( how to kill it?? or it is not necessary to kill? what should you do? I have several times run away from him as I have accumulated up to 100 mana and he kills me with a single touch

PostPosted: June 6th, 2016, 7:59 pm 
Newcomer

and yet it is impossible to call the boss in the area with Fatman, how to call it?

PostPosted: June 6th, 2016, 8:09 pm 
Newcomer

I think I understand, the bandit got faster than me to gain 100 mana. so it is?????

PostPosted: June 6th, 2016, 9:22 pm 

kuz wrote:
I think I understand, the bandit got faster than me to gain 100 mana. so it is?????

You want to make him reach 100 mana before you do, correct. Every time you get hit, you gain 1 mana. Every time he gets hit, he gains one mana. He summons some minions when he gets certain amounts of mana, and they can make you gain mana too. Good luck!

PostPosted: June 7th, 2016, 5:39 am 
Newcomer

macroflation wrote:
kuz wrote:

You want to make him reach 100 mana before you do, correct. Every time you get hit, you gain 1 mana. Every time he gets hit, he gains one mana. He summons some minions when he gets certain amounts of mana, and they can make you gain mana too. Good luck!

thanks for the help!!!!!! I beat him -))) 74 attempts made, but won!!!!! Thank you so much for the help

PostPosted: June 7th, 2016, 7:22 am 

kuz wrote:
macroflation wrote:
kuz wrote:

thanks for the help!!!!!! I beat him -))) 74 attempts made, but won!!!!! Thank you so much for the help

congrats!! i hope you enjoy your new Cloud, and i'm glad i was able to help! may you wreck everything in your path!

PostPosted: June 7th, 2016, 9:07 am 
Newcomer

I understand that no human Tier 3 ???? or 3 Tier turns out as ordinary characters? or from Tier 4 ??? because after reading the guide, I made this conclusion, is this true??

PostPosted: June 7th, 2016, 7:36 pm 

kuz wrote:
I understand that no human Tier 3 ???? or 3 Tier turns out as ordinary characters? or from Tier 4 ??? because after reading the guide, I made this conclusion, is this true??

With Hidden characters, they don't have a Tier 2. They go Wisp, Tier 1 (angel, devil, human), Tier 3 (Sitael, Sephiroth, Cloud), Tier 4. You were close, though! They skip Tier 2 because their Trials are like their own version of the Luchifare fight. Even though pre-Afterbirth only Cloud had a Trial, but still!

PostPosted: June 11th, 2016, 3:19 pm 
Newcomer

I have another question came in with some bias to swing human: str, agi, or int????? more precisely in what direction it is better to download?????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next