wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 1:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: August 25th, 2015, 4:57 am 

RasheRKO wrote:
so devil king bad hero,his passive only give atak speed and health restored,crits and hits he didnt have. I`m disappointed, best hero in game is shit,human hiden tier more better then duke,even angel hiden ranger better then duke :(

Everyone has a differing opinion on what heroes are bad and what ones aren't. All I can say is that Devil King Duke used to be pretty much the best hero in the game. Though it seems that isn't true anymore.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2015, 10:50 am 
Newcomer

macroflation wrote:
RasheRKO wrote:
so devil king bad hero,his passive only give atak speed and health restored,crits and hits he didnt have. I`m disappointed, best hero in game is shit,human hiden tier more better then duke,even angel hiden ranger better then duke :(

Everyone has a differing opinion on what heroes are bad and what ones aren't. All I can say is that Devil King Duke used to be pretty much the best hero in the game. Though it seems that isn't true anymore.

i make human tier 1,get 80k stats and kill bandit.when me tp to mountain for kill more powerfull marble bandit if i die hero become to falen princ,if i kill marble hero change to schnaider,i think he best

PostPosted: August 25th, 2015, 4:35 pm 

RasheRKO wrote:
i make human tier 1,get 80k stats and kill bandit.when me tp to mountain for kill more powerfull marble bandit if i die hero become to falen princ,if i kill marble hero change to schnaider,i think he best

I don't have a hero I think is best, since they all play different roles. Though Dark Ranger/Sitael is definitely my favorite. And you only need 50k between AGI and INT to get Schneider, especially since your stats get altered as soon as you get tp'd to the more powerful Marble. Though congrats on getting him!

PostPosted: August 25th, 2015, 6:30 pm 
Newcomer

macroflation wrote:
RasheRKO wrote:

I don't have a hero I think is best, since they all play different roles. Though Dark Ranger/Sitael is definitely my favorite. And you only need 50k between AGI and INT to get Schneider, especially since your stats get altered as soon as you get tp'd to the more powerful Marble. Though congrats on getting him!

yep,marble has more atack then duke and ranger,but it`s does`nt metter without tank or heal

PostPosted: August 25th, 2015, 7:01 pm 

RasheRKO wrote:
yep,marble has more atack then duke and ranger,but it`s does`nt metter without tank or heal

Which is why every class is important. You can't DPS long without a tank, and you can't tank long without a healer. Hope you enjoy using him!

PostPosted: August 25th, 2015, 7:27 pm 
Newcomer

macroflation wrote:
RasheRKO wrote:

Which is why every class is important. You can't DPS long without a tank, and you can't tank long without a healer. Hope you enjoy using him!

yep,i enjoy,more even play duke,but i steel have one question,what do book`s on solomon in area 1000 lvl? when or what kind of conditions for this book`s?

PostPosted: August 25th, 2015, 7:49 pm 

RasheRKO wrote:
yep,i enjoy,more even play duke,but i steel have one question,what do book`s on solomon in area 1000 lvl? when or what kind of conditions for this book`s?

Each book upgrades the skill stated on it for the class stated. Currently there isn't a book for any of the hidden classes, but each of the Tier 3 main classes has one there. The requirements are stated on the book, as well.

PostPosted: August 26th, 2015, 3:22 am 
Newcomer

macroflation wrote:
RasheRKO wrote:

Each book upgrades the skill stated on it for the class stated. Currently there isn't a book for any of the hidden classes, but each of the Tier 3 main classes has one there. The requirements are stated on the book, as well.

so strange book`s,i`m don't click me one book for my devil of thrist,my passive vampire from 2% change to 3%,and other book`s nothing change (

PostPosted: August 26th, 2015, 7:49 am 

RasheRKO wrote:
so strange book`s,i`m don't click me one book for my devil of thrist,my passive vampire from 2% change to 3%,and other book`s nothing change (

That sounds about right. The only one that works for Thirst is the Thirst book, the only one that works for Blessing is the Blessing book, etc etc. They may not seem to do much, but they actually help out a lot.

PostPosted: August 26th, 2015, 10:00 am 
Newcomer

macroflation wrote:
RasheRKO wrote:

That sounds about right. The only one that works for Thirst is the Thirst book, the only one that works for Blessing is the Blessing book, etc etc. They may not seem to do much, but they actually help out a lot.

i think when use this book my trist take normal lifesteel,but he take some strange,from 2% vampire change to 3% and have some strx1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next