A video by me and my friend on how to play it OUR way

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
CrimsonReapers
Title: D ProffesionalVictim

A video by me and my friend on how to play it OUR way

Post by CrimsonReapers »

This video shows how Warcraft's collision can get you a free kill in DotA. I just wanted to share this experience with ppl haha. It was fun doing it. Please dont do it against hero that can break tree/blink like Riki, Beastmaster, Furion, etc.

Firstly, this was done in Garena. I am Rikimaru, my friend is Dazzle.
I can receive harsh comments but no flaming please.
Trust me, lure a person in, and have a friend/creep/hero block tat person, ta-dah.
You can do the same on top lane. And 1 more place which it will be long story to explain. There are so many places to block ppl.

Click Me!!!
Last edited by CrimsonReapers on June 27th, 2008, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hack whenever I can, and give up whenever I can't. Just my principle. I still don' understand Jass much yet but I believe I am improving as I progress. I noticed I nvr credit JJ after cheating a map with his CP so now I give all credits to him.
I wanted to say thanks to Georgemots for teaching me how to hack maps.

I am not hacking anymore friends and earthlings. I will moderate posts now (sobs). I really wanted to help but I am wargahroarahhhh busy with life. So friends, watch the way u posts :).
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: A video by me and my friend on how to play it OUR way

Post by Bartimaeus »

That's funny. Use an illusion, get the illusion low on health, go hide in a little area with the illusion, making sure the enemy hero follows, bring the illusion out, block the enterances with the real hero, as well as the illusion, and then kill the guy, XD
Durchdringen
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor
Title: The Professional

Re: A video by me and my friend on how to play it OUR way

Post by Durchdringen »

Nice lol. So many noobs in dota, myself included since I haven't been playing for like 7 months. Ghetto is getting me back into it though, so I shall recover my ownage soon ;)
Do you support Durchdringen? If so, add the spoiler to your sig. Durch cares for you, so show your support for Durch!
Spoiler:
(broken image) Thanks for the support!