He0lp hosting

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Imortalglory
Newcomer
Title: Retard

He0lp hosting

Post by Imortalglory »

i need help hosting i have the adsl - 502T router and i cant seem to be able to host - please someone post a detailed explanation a/o tutorial for me ( pictures can help )
KYuubiZZZ
Title: Newbiest Hacker here

Re: He0lp hosting

Post by KYuubiZZZ »

Go to portforward.com, click on PFConfig~ Click download at bottom of next page, open up PFConfig set your router name, and admin password, (if you dont have admin password go here and when page is done loading press Ctrl F and type in your routers name (mine is 2wire so I put in 2wire) find your routers number with its name. Then you put that in.
If there is a password set from your parents ask them to put the password in for you. After you are done with this step you need to click on "Help" on PFConfig, click Enter Registration Number; Username is [email protected]; Password is GWZMQ-YZbkn-oFiA. Restart PFConfig, click Warcraft III on your list of application names, click forward application, click update router. Then you can host.
I Dont Have A Life
Spoiler:
I Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A Life
Spoiler:
I Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A LifeI Dont Have A Life
xAzerothx
Title: The Student

Re: He0lp hosting

Post by xAzerothx »

Tell me if this works please, I might have to try it if it does.