Vamp Beast, Human's with Unholy Graves. Anybody know how?

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

god.hacks
Newcomer

Vamp Beast, Human's with Unholy Graves. Anybody know how?

Post by god.hacks »

I was just curious if anybody knew how to do this. I'm gonna do some testing later on, but most of my searching to find it the easy way has left me pretty much empty handed. Also, this isn't from just picking up the dropped item, from what I have read about it, the human actually makes the grave. Which is weird, because you only have two slots, and even so, those slots can be upgraded to four, but way late in the game.

On a side not off the topic of my original question, if anybody knows other bugs post em here if I am missing any. This is what I have so far.

Grave jumping - bout to try it here in a few mins actually, but it shouldn't be hard.
Incomplete goldmines - for trashing later for wood or helping save space if you are in a small basing area.

I know I have more, I'll post after I get rid of this headache from my hangover.
JJ2197
Legendary Genius
Title: Legendary Genius²

Re: Vamp Beast, Human's with Unholy Graves. Anybody know how?

Post by JJ2197 »

It needs 3 massive graves + 3 normal graves and you need to have 300 gold and 1000 lumber
I would imagine only the vamp could really make it...
Computer Specs:
Motherboard: GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz
PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"
god.hacks
Newcomer

Post by god.hacks »

Exactly, but on the vamp beast forums it has already been let known, that there is a way to do it without vamp at all. I just found that you can get it by using the replicator, but that costs 20k gold and is only for late game, and usually by the time you have 20k gold, unholy graves won't even matter.

Also, I can't get grave jumping to work, seems they have no path, you can walk right through them so no moving of the vamp occurs.
Tobias
Title: Map Maker

Post by Tobias »

Have tg on, sacrifice yourself, make unholy, run to buddies base get him to exorcise, pick up grave. THeres another way using charm but Im not quite sure :).