Will be gone for Days...

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Will be gone for Days...

Post by Kalle »

Hiho people...

Sorry to say this but....

because I am a Foreign Exchange Student [since 8 Months (or was it more?)] in America my parents are coming over to visit me from Germany for about 10 Days...

So I really wanna give them a good time here and don't wanna disappoint them with sitting in front of the computer while they wanna do stuff (I don't know what but something :D)...

Also after the time with my parents I am gonna change host families
(Its a rule made by my organization I am here with, which tells me that I will change host families every 4 months...)!

So all that together means I will be offline for a very long time (about a half a month or so, maybe longer or maybe less)...

After telling you all the bad news I hope this forum will get more members who are willing to cheat some maps for other members...

I also hope that Dekar and other members will finish their school exams and will have time for everybody to cheat / deprotect some maps :D

THX a lot

Kalle

PS: Hope somebody is missing my crazyness ;D... hf people
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
n3cr0x

Post by n3cr0x »

Cool.

No KALLE :DD

Kidding dude, go and show them your hax :DD
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Hope you aren't gone too long.....:?

Gl, hf I guess.
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

Hope all goes well with the parents visit, and with the new pad. (This reply is a little late, was in Austria for over a week for Easter.) Wé will catch ya when ya get back!!