[JJCP+ItemRC] Dream Fantasy 1.2a

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Austerion
Newcomer

[JJCP+ItemRC] Dream Fantasy 1.2a

Post by Austerion »

Map: Dream fantasy RPG

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzLyyI ... cxdGc/view

pw for the rar is nx-garm

Cheats: JJCP, Item list.

And if you could, all S/SS/SSS/X Hidden characters pickable/droppable classes. I think they are event characters like Solomon on Masin, so the name list would be helplful too.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [JJCP+ItemRC] Dream Fantasy 1.2a

Post by devoltz »

JJCP Added.
I can't get the itemlist for this map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arakunido
Cheater
Title: Skid

Post by Arakunido »

Well, probably not a full itemRC, but i have no idea how to gather more than this.
ItemRC.txt

The problem of RMPQEx is that it can't work properly with large files(or large amount of text, i think you understand what i mean), therefore can't gather full RC.
If you want "Full", then extract war3map.w3t file, open World Editor, then Object Editor, choose Items tab: File>Import Item Settings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Austerion
Newcomer

Post by Austerion »

Thank you guys.
snowmaster20

Post by snowmaster20 »

Do you guys know how to craft the items that drop from the boss? There's a "?" in the combination.
Ayakashi
Newcomer
Title: Aspect of Apathy

Post by Ayakashi »

Arakunido wrote:Well, probably not a full itemRC, but i have no idea how to gather more than this.
ItemRC.txt

The problem of RMPQEx is that it can't work properly with large files(or large amount of text, i think you understand what i mean), therefore can't gather full RC.
If you want "Full", then extract war3map.w3t file, open World Editor, then Object Editor, choose Items tab: File>Import Item Settings

I'm getting the infamous "File is not an MPQ Archive" error when trying to open the map with RMPQEx.. how did you get the item RAWcodes?
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

Arakunido wrote:If you want "Full", then extract war3map.w3t file, open World Editor, then Object Editor, choose Items tab: File>Import Item Settings

Well, he explained how to get it.
You can also add the war3map.w3t to a clean map and open it with RMPQEx.
Ayakashi
Newcomer

Post by Ayakashi »

devoltz wrote:
Arakunido wrote:If you want "Full", then extract war3map.w3t file, open World Editor, then Object Editor, choose Items tab: File>Import Item Settings

Well, he explained how to get it.
You can also add the war3map.w3t to a clean map and open it with RMPQEx.

What I meant was, how do you extract the war3map.w3t without opening the map in, say, RMPQEx? I guess I worded it strangely the first time I asked.
Sorry if this is a total noob question, the only extracting I've done is opening up maps with an MPQ Editor, extracting the war3map.j, and looking through
their scripts with JassCraft.. so I guess I am a noob, which makes it okay if I ask dumb questions. Right?
Last edited by Ayakashi on April 12th, 2017, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

You can open the map with MPQ Editor and extract war3map.w3t.
Ayakashi
Newcomer

Post by Ayakashi »

devoltz wrote:You can open the map with MPQ Editor and extract war3map.w3t.

I tried using Ladik's MPQ Editor to open it, but the program crashes immediately. Maybe I'm working with a different map than the one originally linked here? For reference, I'll link the mapfile I'm trying this with.
..that moment when you remember it's the same file that was uploaded by the person you're talking with.....