[JJCP+SP] The Sacrifice RPG v0.3c

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

[JJCP+SP] The Sacrifice RPG v0.3c

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Map: The Sacrifice RPG v0.3c

Map Uploaded

Cheats: JJ's CP, SP Enabled.

Description:This map is an RPG I just downloaded through E-N-T created by somebody, and I wanted to explore it because I think this is only a beta map but it looks more like M-A-S-I-N-R-P-G because you start with a soul like it did on that map. I still don't know if there was anti-SP in the map cuz I just dc'ed and cant start with one person.

Thanks for whoever can cheat this map. xD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[spoiler="Retirement MSG"]Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.[/spoiler]
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [JJCP+SP] The Sacrifice RPG v0.3c

Post by devoltz »

There's none anti-singleplayer in this map.
JJCP Added; Tested and Works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

devoltz wrote:There's none anti-singleplayer in this map.

Thanks man, but can I ask you one thing?
Can I request a guide or walkthrough in this website of yours or not??? just asking.
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

astralkill00 wrote:
devoltz wrote:There's none anti-singleplayer in this map.

Thanks man, but can I ask you one thing?
Can I request a guide or walkthrough in this website of yours or not??? just asking.

You can ask for a guide at [urlhttp://forum.wc3edit.net/warcraft-map-discussion-f67/]Discussion[/url]
but is rare someone help you on that.
gsc1123
Newcomer

Post by gsc1123 »

can i ask a Item Rawcode for this map?
devoltz
Forum Staff

Post by devoltz »

gsc1123 wrote:can i ask a Item Rawcode for this map?

Here
razMDplm
Newcomer

Post by razMDplm »

anyone figured shinigami hero or second evolution? or how to open gate from mage in 2nd area?
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Post by NumberXIII »

razMDplm wrote:anyone figured shinigami hero or second evolution? or how to open gate from mage in 2nd area?

1sttime i play this luckily i figured out how to shinigame :D

Shinigame = need btrfly item(play often &u cn ask players)
T2= Lvl 500(play often &u cn ask players)
Mage gate= you need 3 items to to open and summon ???(play often & u cn ask players)

Spoiler:
i have chatted wth the cretor new ver 0.5 up soon :D
-quest implemented
-boss
-T3 wisp obtainable
-new secret char
Ketsueki
Title: チーター ベータテスト=ビーター

Re: [JJCP SP] The Sacrifice RPG v0.3c

Post by Ketsueki »

i help u for guide.
Mage guide u need 2 item from spot level 1 ( corrupted and plague not item chest "like corrupted spirit drops" ) then add on @pedestal 1 at spot lv 1 and add on @pedestal 2 at spot lv 30.
For Tier 2 go to level 300 (golem) check near wall (above) something didnt have wall u can throught then u evolve to tier 2. maybe this can help u ( this rpg simple didnt need for cheated :3 )
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: [JJCP SP] The Sacrifice RPG v0.3c

Post by NumberXIII »

Ketsueki wrote:i help u for guide.
Mage guide u need 2 item from spot level 1 ( corrupted and plague not item chest "like corrupted spirit drops" ) then add on @pedestal 1 at spot lv 1 and add on @pedestal 2 at spot lv 30.
For Tier 2 go to level 300 (golem) check near wall (above) something didnt have wall u can throught then u evolve to tier 2. maybe this can help u ( this rpg simple didnt need for cheated :3 )

way u go spoil the fun & ye the map is easy dafact its english :twisted: