[FuukiCP] Hellfire

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Megamangeo
Newcomer

[FuukiCP] Hellfire

Post by Megamangeo »

Map Name : (4)Hellfire

Link: Attachment

Request : I would like you to add Fuuki pack to map :)

Fukki`CP : UUDDLRLR

Active Menu : E (ESE)

This is 1 of the default maps that came in my folder for the game when it was given to me by a friend. I tried over and over to manually add fuuki myself but only to get errors and crashes x.x. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this and i hope if they have time they might be willing to show me how to do it over Skype screen share or team viewer so i could make less request and potentially help people on request in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Megamangeo on November 2nd, 2015, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: [Fuuki] Hellfire

Post by NumberXIII »

Have ever tried doing syntax check? while doing it.
Your tag btw is missing cp > Fukkicp
Megamangeo
Newcomer

Post by Megamangeo »

Yea i have tried syntax checker xD and some times i run into errors i have no idea how to fix lol it says many things are undefined when im sure i put the whole code into the right places. I can only guess that i am doing something majorly wrong since i don't think the map is protected.

Also thanks for the suggestion on the name change will keep that in mind for future post.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer

Post by NumberXIII »

Megamangeo wrote:Yea i have tried syntax checker xD and some times i run into errors i have no idea how to fix lol it says many things are undefined when im sure i put the whole code into the right places. I can only guess that i am doing something majorly wrong since i don't think the map is protected.

Also thanks for the suggestion on the name change will keep that in mind for future post.
Do you even know what you're doing?/ i mean tried inserting cp before? lol
Just check the war3map.j Fukkicp Added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Megamangeo
Newcomer

Re: [FuukiCP] Hellfire

Post by Megamangeo »

Yes ive done it before with JJ pack a long long time ago. Im aware i have to take the .j file (After extracting it)) etc open it put in the code syntax error check then re-save etc....then put the new war3map.j back into the file and delete the attributes thing b4 running it in game. That's the steps i follow at least anything wrong in them?
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer

Re: [FuukiCP] Hellfire

Post by NumberXIII »

Megamangeo wrote:Yes ive done it before with JJ pack a long long time ago. Im aware i have to take the .j file (After extracting it)) etc open it put in the code syntax error check then re-save etc....then put the new war3map.j back into the file and delete the attributes thing b4 running it in game. That's the steps i follow at least anything wrong in them?
No ;-)

It Might have you misplace Fukki's endglobals/globals in the .j file, / Download his latest cp>
http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-c ... 24287.html