[JJCP] Survival Chaos 2.93p

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

LuciferMorningstar
Newcomer

[JJCP] Survival Chaos 2.93p

Post by LuciferMorningstar »

I tried to insert a cheatpack manually, via Multi CP Injector and AutoCP3 (all of them works on other maps)
When I start Survival Chaos with CP theres no gamemode pick and the map is empty.

I'll attach the uncheated map in this post and if its possible I'd like to understand how to bypass their anti-cheat by myself.

Activator: -vamoclan(3 spaces)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LuciferMorningstar on September 7th, 2015, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enishiyuki22
Forum Fanatic
Title: 2ecchi4me

Re: [JJCP] Survival Chaos 2.93p and NCD 6.4

Post by Enishiyuki22 »

You need to make separate request for each of these maps. Please Edit your post.
LuciferMorningstar
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP] Survival Chaos 2.93p and NCD 6.4

Enishiyuki22 wrote:You need to make separate request for each of these maps. Please Edit your post.
Done.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: [JJCP] Survival Chaos 2.93p

Post by NumberXIII »

LuciferMorningstar wrote:I tried to insert a cheatpack manually, via Multi CP Injector and AutoCP3 (all of them works on other maps)
When I start Survival Chaos with CP theres no gamemode pick and the map is empty.

I'll attach the uncheated map in this post and if its possible I'd like to understand how to bypass their anti-cheat by myself.

JJ'cp Added!
I did what you did,the anti-cheats is to delete the attributes first :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LuciferMorningstar
Newcomer

Re: [JJCP] Survival Chaos 2.93p

NumberXIII wrote:
LuciferMorningstar wrote:I tried to insert a cheatpack manually, via Multi CP Injector and AutoCP3 (all of them works on other maps)

JJ'cp Added!
I did what you did,the anti-cheats is to delete the attributes first :D
No way, it actually worked lol
I did everything I'm used to do twice and even tried injectors, still I couldn't see the gamemode selection in-game
Oh well, thank you.