[JJCP] Choice battle

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

venomfoxx

[JJCP] Choice battle

Post by venomfoxx »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could add a JJCP in this map, and raw codes for hero units would be appreaciated if anyone could add it along with the JJCP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
venomfoxx

Re: [JJCP] Choice battle

Post by venomfoxx »

Thanks alot!!!
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

Hey when I try to pick a hero it says ''Build more farm'' do u have any idea what the problem might be, and also when I spawn a character their spells doesnt show any animation
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

Ty, once again you're awesome!,Hmm this is weird it doesnt seem to work to spawn any units from the units list :(, there's a character called Kakine) which I wanted to test since you're not able to get him from normal pick and Random and I was gonna spawn him but it didnt work altho on the previous cheated ver it worked to spawn him but not to use any skills with him, you got any idea on how to spawn in this version? Or maybe can help me find this character (any codes for him inside the map file)?
venomfoxx

Post by venomfoxx »

Ok, thanks for the answere.