[DA] AGB 0.2C

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Firesparker

[DA] AGB 0.2C

Post by Firesparker »

So after spending 20-30 minutes looking for the activator, I decided to give up since I am not experienced enough. When I opened the map I saw it had Fukki's CP in it, but I couldn't find the activator anywhere. JJCP and FaiCP are much easier to find, but this one is out of my league. So I'm hoping someone can help tell me how to activate it, and/or help tell me how to find Fukki's CP activator in general.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ArcHeLL
V.I.P.

Re: [DA] AGB 0.2C

Post by ArcHeLL »

Firesparker wrote:So after spending 20-30 minutes looking for the activator, I decided to give up since I am not experienced enough. When I opened the map I saw it had Fukki's CP in it, but I couldn't find the activator anywhere. JJCP and FaiCP are much easier to find, but this one is out of my league. So I'm hoping someone can help tell me how to activate it, and/or help tell me how to find Fukki's CP activator in general.
Lmao, i cheated this map a while ago haha :lol: it's only name-activated and you can just spoof your name to this:
Spoiler:
alexpark242
Warcraft 3 Username
Eurobattle.net: ArcHeLL