[Edit] Gaias Retaliation ORPG v1.1n(2)

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Anon4872018
Newcomer
Title: Anon4872018

[Edit] Gaias Retaliation ORPG v1.1n(2)

Post by Anon4872018 »

Map: Gaias Retaliation ORPG v1.1n(2) - cheated by Bartimaeus

Map link:
http://forum.wc3edit.net/resources/file/17928

Request:
[Edit] Remove maximum of 3 successful load limitation. So a player can load a saved point(s) in critical instances at unlimited instances.

Hint:
Every successful load from a save code notifies you with a "Code Loaded Succesfully." But on the 4th and succeeding load it will notify you with a "You are limited to 3 successful loads per game!"

e.g. I used WorldEdit in singleplayer & 4 times I "-repick" then "-load PR6f-nfyq-n8zt-e8qK-F296-xMMt-ydmr-297a-hXzZ-WaTc-fCSe-ta5Y-Grmu-6"

Thanks in adv for the trouble.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [Edit] Remove max 3 load limit Gaias v1.1n(2)

Post by Apple »

Approved and fixed since it's your first post here.
Here's what I did.
For the title, you should have a tag[] followed by the map name. (It shouldn't contain other words etc. plzzzz , remove this , help)
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Re: [Edit] Gaias Retaliation ORPG v1.1n(2)

Post by Kyoshiro »

havent tested but it should work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
Anon4872018
Newcomer
Title: Anon4872018

Post by Anon4872018 »

@Kyoshiro
it doesn't work. the first time i tried to load it gives the same you can't load more than 3 times as said above.

@Apple
It's literally to remove the the load limit since it has just been added in the previous versions (can't remember when).

About the tag(s) as I understand it Edit is considered as a tag

DA = Detect Activator
CP = Cheatpack
RC = Rawcodes
LF = Listfile
SP = Singleplayer
CC = Custom Command
FV = Fake Version
DP = Deprotect*
Edit = Edit the map in a way not described by the other tags.
...from (this link to Requesting Rules - Updated April 2013)
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

I highlighted the keywords, which is what you didn't follow, that i'm stressing on.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

my bad i missed a sign try this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.