GEM TD MAPS AFTER VERSION 1.24

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
n00b_gir1
Newcomer
Title: Ms

GEM TD MAPS AFTER VERSION 1.24

Post by n00b_gir1 »

HELLO TO ALL THE FELLOW [blinking]GIRLZ[/blinking] WHO PLAY N WORK WITH THE DAMN INDUSTRY!

Quick request cause i can't seem to break the reason the map crashes all Mac users to their desktop. For a while it would allow us to download the map and then start but right when all had decided to press a key i'd see my desktop. then it started to just kick me to desktop right after download and about to see the mini-map. but now if i just try and start the map or just click it in map create mode, i get booted. even when i try to hash out the script to it. or edit it. Can anyone assist in this annoying mis-scripting or just plain stupidity from the creator or modders of the map. cause it was a fun map to play until they started getting fancy trying to keep up with all the new types of maps.

eh.. i just have one thing to do to them t('-'t ) two fingerz to u and not snapped in a cirlcle z formation. hee hee... :lol:

n00b_gir1 is my name on wc3 on west and east realms, as well as DementeD_Doll so if u see me hosting just say hi with where u met me cause i hate those idiotic horny pre-teens who only ask if i'm HOT.

's are not to keep the doc away, only if you have a half-breed then you will need more then a doc, u will need a viral-decapitator... :twisted:

:blackrose:[blinking]
- haPPy hØllØw's eVe -
[/blinking]
burning crosses on a niggers lawn, burning houses without a home, burning the white mans glory... - Rozz Williams [Christian Death]
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Re: GEM TD MAPS AFTER VERSION 1.24

Post by GeorgeMots »

Thats not a map request! [Moved]
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

lol, wtf.

link to the map or ask the map author... although I have no idea what could cause it as I don't use macs.. =/
GhettoChild
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: OxyContin

Post by GhettoChild »

Lol, that signature reminds me of TAR.
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

uhm... are you HOT?

@topic:
have you tried using the program "wine" to play the windows version on your mac?
i think i've heared that this works ;)
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Post by Vegas »

Havnt played WC3 in a while, too busy at work. Gem Td is one of them I would host. I have an Xl table assembled with what gems combine to make the next one. It makes it a little easier to look out for the gem you need. I will have to try to find it.
n00b_gir1
Newcomer
Title: Ms

Post by n00b_gir1 »

but it still doesn't help with the coding issues of the map... but that would be a helpful list. now if i can get that for sprout td then i might be a bit more useful.

well thanks anyways guys... and didn't i mention i hate the ones that ask if i'm hot... i'll let u decide u can check my profile in yahoo.. igothgrl2

other then that i guess i'll be signing off till i have any other wants, needs, rants, or just a simple killing spree.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

Welcome back, happy birthday... i just thought you wouldn't come back, so i didn't post O.o
what kind of mac do you use? is it an intel based one? cuz you could simply install windows ;)
(nearly simple, you'd need to download bootcamp first)
and have you tried "wine"? i think using the windows version is the best way to fix your problem
cause you could join games hosted by others without any problems ;)

greets Dekar

PS: are you HOT? :P
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick