[HKE cheatpack problem]

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Mist_finer

[HKE cheatpack problem]

Post by Mist_finer »

I pretty sure there's a problem on this CP...We were playing some maps with HKE CP on it and suddenly WC3 crash without an error report...I thought the problem was on the map but when we play other maps with HKE CP on it WC crashes again.... I never had a crashing problem with the other CP's....

.....I really like this CP (pretty sure i'm not the only one :) )....I know there's alot of other CP's here but they have their own differences.
What's more about this CP is that ye could more less suspicious when it comes in public gaming like DoTa :).....
ye just have to click the arrows for gold and stats :) <<yup, I think that's the only thing we need if playing DoTa, stats and gold
Yes I tried HKE CP in DoTa and t'was really great what just suck is that this CP can cause WC to crash...
"THE CRASHING PART IS RANDOM"(Anytime), or if lucky it won't crash...Yes sometimes the game won't crash but it's like 1 out of 10 it won't crash...

Sorry for bad english...
anyway, cheers and I hope you guys can fix it.

naturesfury
Forum Spammer

Re: [HKE cheatpack problem]

Post by naturesfury »

it cant crash randomly...
something has to happen to make it crash (some code has to run)
try posting the map?
Mist_finer

Post by Mist_finer »

Sorry for not replying sooner....
I already deleted my maps causing Wc3 to crash, for it would be useless to keep them.
I'll just name some: DoTa 6.73c, Green Circle TD v10.7b, Bleach vs. One Piece 6.25

(edit)

oh btw, when I still have my 6.73c map with HKE cp, I tried playing it without using any commands and WC3 didn't crash.
so I guess your right about codes have to be triggered to make WC3 crash....
I already mentioned it here too http://forum.wc3edit.net/deprotection-c ... 07-70.html
Last edited by owner123 on April 29th, 2012, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double-post

owner123
Super Moderator

Post by owner123 »

Don't double post - use the edit button.

I will edit your posts together