[DA] [BK's] Gem TD v4.0

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

IceMan

[DA] [BK's] Gem TD v4.0

Post by IceMan »

Map Name: [BK's] Gem TD v4.0

Request: I am pretty sure there is a cheat pack in this map. Anyway what is the activator and cheat pack used in this map?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Re: [DA] [BK's] Gem TD v4.0

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

LOL. Miget! This is the one you faked ;o.

It's name activated, spoof UndeadxAssassin or A_MIGETS_SHADOW or FatherSpace to use JJ's cheatpack.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
IceMan

Post by IceMan »

I tried the 3 names in a LAN game and only 2 out of 3 names seem to work. The names that work are UndeadxAssassin and FatherSpace. The name that doesn't work is A_MIGETS_SHADOW. Also when I looked in the Jass file and searched for FatherSpace it could not be found but when I searched for A_MIGETS_SHADOW I found these lines:

line 763: function Trig_Miget_Command_Cond takes nothing returns boolean
line 764: return(GetPlayerName(GetTriggerPlayer())=="A_MIGETS_SHADOW" or GetPlayerName(GetTriggerPlayer())=="UndeadxAssassin")
line 765: return false

What I don't understand is why does UndeadxAssassin work but A_MIGETS_SHADOW doesn't work. Also FatherSpace could not be found in the Jass file but it works. Did FatherSpace secretly code his name in when he updated JJCP last time?
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

I am not at liberty to tell you how I cheated this map ^^. And I forgot that there was a CC added into the map, a -kills command.

Select your gem, type -kills 120, get one kill on that gem, and your gem will be Worshiped (or whatever that 120 kills bonus is).
You need to be named A_MIGETS_SHADOW or UndeadxAssassin for it to work.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
AbusivePie
Forum Staff
Title: Not a normal Indian

Post by AbusivePie »

A_MIGETS_SHADOW does not work for JJ's cp because Undead forgot to add me to her list of names for this map and the CC that only works for UndeadxAssassin and A_MIGETS_SHADOW is -kc. For example: you click on a silver statue tower and type -kc 119. The tower will now have 119 as the number of kills. When it kills one more it will receive all 12 upgrades from whatever to worshiped. hf
Spoiler:
(21:49:41) CoSmOSaiNt: im not perject jen
(21:49:43) CoSmOSaiNt: ...
(21:49:45) AbusivePie: I may just give up on it
(21:49:49) CoSmOSaiNt: perefecT*
(21:49:51) CoSmOSaiNt: perfect*
(21:49:54) CoSmOSaiNt: screw it

Spoiler:
(23:33:35) FatherSpace: Zenn, what operating system are you on? Windows, Mac, *nix?
(23:33:42) zenn31: laptop xD
(23:33:50) FatherSpace: Operating system...