Gaias Retaliation BiS Loot List?

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Bobbeh
Newcomer

Gaias Retaliation BiS Loot List?

Post by Bobbeh »

Hello everyone! I would really like to know what the best items are for each class in Gaias Retaliation ORPG, and also the raw codes associated with them. This will make it easier for a lot of hackers so they don't have to search through the raw codes, or find out what the best items are for each class/spec.

If you do not want to make the entire list, just provide it for one individual class, and I may add it to the initial post to make it easier for people browsing this thread, whether they're a member or not.

I also want to try to keep this updated for new versions.

Note: This is not official.
DOTA_boy.

Re: Gaias Retaliation BiS Loot List?

Post by DOTA_boy. »

man just go to the hardest dungeon/spot and keep doing it/hunting there. i mean, you already have a hacked version, what else do you want :p? and another thing, there are no "best itens" for each class, as they follow a "linear" quality-increanse based on the monsters/dungeons difficult.
IceMan

Re: Gaias Retaliation BiS Loot List?

Post by IceMan »

Well I found out that items with a red name seem to be the best types in this game. So if you look at "The Mind Breaker" which is a staff for spell casters it has a color code to the left of it's name cffff5555 so you will see the line
"Name=|cffff5555The Mind Breaker|r" (minus the quotation marks). So all you have to do is search for "cffff5555" (minus the quotation marks).