DotA Allstars v6.44b AMH (Anti-Maphack) --Xantan

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

DotA Allstars v6.44b AMH (Anti-Maphack) --Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Yes, the much awaited 'Anti-Maphack' DotA is here! I was inspired one day while Namespoofer was annoying me (lol) that I should finish it, so, I did.

Just play it like any normal dota, you'll notice very few changes!
(no cheats. you can check yourself if you want, the maps only <.1mb bigger.)
Read f9 ingame if you want a descrip ^^

Enjoy!

Please spread it :wink:
Newest ver:
http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/D ... 0AMH2a.w3x
New ver:
http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/D ... 20AMH2.w3x
Old ver:
http://files.wc3edit.net/secure/files/D ... %20AMH.w3x

[small note: if you try and copy the anti-maphack trigger out of this map, any map you put it in will malfunction. anyone who can get past this is free to use it.]

cheers.

This is only release #2.. all bugs should be fixed, and a few new additions have been added, check f9 for info.
Last edited by Xantan on July 1st, 2007, 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited and included version 2.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

I love you for the destruction of dota :)
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Xantan

Re: DotA Allstars v6.44b AMH (Anti-Maphack) --Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Currently spreading this map... There are a few noticable bugs, all of which I've fixed in my testmap, just too lazy to update it so far.. anyways, stick around, this may go big =]
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

It's the same DotA right? Just with an anti-maphack >.<
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

Baertaemias wrote:It's the same DotA right? Just with an anti-maphack >.<

Yesssss... But... Knowning Xantan.. .. ... ..

Xantan wrote:Yes, the much awaited 'Anti-Maphack' DotA is here! I was inspired one day while Namespoofer was annoying me (lol) that I should finish it, so, I did.

Zomg... !!! It's your fault... You made me play your dam games.. and changing people's names to 'I suck Dick' is so much fucking fun.. Newayz, You've smacked me away -.-

Was I really annoying you? You said in 5-10 min and I waited close to 30.. THEN spammed you.. lol >:(

>.<
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Was a joke, I probably would have gotten bored working on it for hours straight without the occasional msn message from namespoofer.

There is no cheats in this map - never will be. the AMH project is something I actually care about, I'll still perhaps fake versions, but, this is not just some... fake..
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

Xantan wrote:Was a joke, I probably would have gotten bored working on it for hours straight without the occasional msn message from namespoofer.

There is no cheats in this map - never will be. the AMH project is something I actually care about, I'll still perhaps fake versions, but, this is not just some... fake..

I'm glad I was there.. I have your anti-mh trigger in GUI >:) .. Oh yesss.. are you still gunna release it after it's good to go? O.o
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

namespoofer wrote:
Xantan wrote:Was a joke, I probably would have gotten bored working on it for hours straight without the occasional msn message from namespoofer.

I'm glad I was there.. I have your anti-mh trigger in GUI >:) .. Oh yesss.. are you still gunna release it after it's good to go? O.o

The one you have is old, it is not working... but you sort of have part of it, sure.

No, I'm not releasing the gui. the jass has already been released! within this map.

as I stated above, its protected to stay with dota - and with my name written in a few places, someone claims to have broken the protection, but, he has no proof... - eh, was someone @ securegamers. (http://securegamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6126) <-- a good read if you'd like.
Dazer

Post by Dazer »

it will take people a long time to get how to hack the anti-hack. seeing as I read jass like a camel can talk, what did you do to cover it up? make it harder to read/find?
HELLO
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Dazer wrote:it will take people a long time to get how to hack the anti-hack. seeing as I read jass like a camel can talk, what did you do to cover it up? make it harder to read/find?

Its at the very top at all places.
hiding is a noob tactic.. =/