New orpg! (in the making)

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

joeyskinner
Newcomer

New orpg! (in the making)

Post by joeyskinner »

Hello, A friend of mine and I are making an orpg. We will be working on it for awhile. But during this time we will be releasing alpha/beta versions.

(we don't even currently have a name for it)

If you want to check it out, go to orpg.bravehost.com. Yes I know it is a free site but bear with me xD We need to get some money before we can switch to a real site/forums.

The website has a link to the forums in which we will be posting changelogs, and which members can pretty much talk about anything.

Remember: we will soon be releasing versions, and soon we will also be getting a real website/forums lol.

Joey.
Hellrizer612
Title: The Silent Blade.

Re: New orpg! (in the making)

Post by Hellrizer612 »

cool ill have fun hacking it :twisted:
More PEW PEW Less QQ
My name is Alex Mercer... Im the reason for all of this..... They call me a Killer... a invalid.... a terrorist.... im all of those things. Now i hunt... i kill... i consume.... i become.
ImageImage
http://gaminglagoon.com/?ref=580645 Click here and register if I ever helped you or your just really nice :D gets you free stuff like wc3 cd keys if you complete surveys!