4/20

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

4/20

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Happy 4/20 everyone!
To those of you who already had 4/20, share your stories!
For those of you yet to have 4/20, go out and have adventures. Then after, come here and share your stories!

For those of you that have NO idea what I'm talking about, 4/20 is national Stoner/weed day. It's basically a day for everyone that smokes weed to go smoke. Pretty much everyone gets really baked lol.
Small Sized Duck
Noob
Title: LSD.

Re: 4/20

Post by Small Sized Duck »

Hawian gold

opps typo.
Last edited by Small Sized Duck on April 21st, 2009, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Want to murder everyone on this so-called "holiday".
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Haha, why does it make you want to kill everyone?
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

It's ridiculous in so many ways. (Unofficial) National Smoke Pot Day. Do you really think cops don't know? Smoking yesterday is probably one of the stupidest ideas ever; the risk is way higher than normal, unless you're hiding in your closet while you're smoking, or something.
Also, smoking pot. That alone is an idiotic idea. Why would you want to inhale smoke (ever think there's a reason people cough at first? Their body wants to get it out), especially smoke that is 1.) addictive (generally, addictions aren't great ideas, especially to illegal substances), 2.) illegal (no matter what you think, it's not being legalized soon. It would make it too hard to get anything else passed, because people would flip out about it), and 3.) is a mind-altering substance (I would prefer not to screw up my mind, thank you).
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

patrick-the-bomb wrote:Haha, why does it make you want to kill everyone?
Because of retarded human culture.

Thank you, Senethior.
DarkHacker
Title: Deadly Shadow

Post by DarkHacker »

Wow, This has turned to an epic Clusterfuck.... How about we chill and let the stoners have a thread without flaming?

This 4/20 I snuck out of my house, and ran to my buddy Zacs house, it was his first time with a Gravity Bong.... Well, After we smoked, we were putting everything away, and he stopped moving (Note we were on a completely flat carport). And suddenly started falling and like.... Shrieking "IM FALLING AND I CANT GET UP, IM FALLING AND I CANT GET UP!" Lol....

(Now watch, They are gonna flame and say "See? Pot makes you stupid.... Etc. Etc. Its our decision, and MOST of us know what the consequences are for it. If you dont like it, Dont post in it, This isnt in the flaming section, guys.)
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

DarkHacker wrote:Wow, This has turned to an epic Clusterfuck.... How about we chill and let the stoners have a thread without flaming?

This 4/20 I snuck out of my house, and ran to my buddy Zacs house, it was his first time with a Gravity Bong.... Well, After we smoked, we were putting everything away, and he stopped moving (Note we were on a completely flat carport). And suddenly started falling and like.... Shrieking "IM FALLING AND I CANT GET UP, IM FALLING AND I CANT GET UP!" Lol....

(Now watch, They are gonna flame and say "See? Pot makes you stupid.... Etc. Etc. Its our decision, and MOST of us know what the consequences are for it. If you dont like it, Dont post in it, This isnt in the flaming section, guys.)
Pot makes you stupid. Fact.

:lol:
DarkHacker
Title: Deadly Shadow

Post by DarkHacker »

Called it.