Continue the Story! X-rated ;)

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
nevo
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Nevo

Re: Continue the Story! X-rated ;)

Post by nevo »

In a land far far away, their lived 5 big retards. The youngest was Bevis, he always loved to pick his noise and violate his older sister. The older sister was Stupio, she loved to anouying and was very stupid. The third was Bum who loved scratching his ass and reading books for retards. And the 5th retard was acually normal! O.o So why was he with them? well, unfortanitly, he was taken in when he was on the verge of dying and ever sence, hes been trying to escape but they keep him locked up in a celler! So, he wishes to escape.

Im lazy to edit hte mistakes
My Favorite Rule:
- No excessive BBCode, (colors, flashing text, spoilers, etc.), using; don't use it for every single word you're typing, only use it make a word(s) stand out.
[A]zN_[D]rAgoN
Title: RevDx. =]

Post by [A]zN_[D]rAgoN »

Then the cellar breaks down when all the retards go and feed the retard one trying to escape and all the 5 retards die

The End.

I Love You . . .
Julian5
Title: Dragon

Post by Julian5 »

[A]zN_[D]rAgoN wrote:Then the cellar breaks down when all the retards go and feed the retard one trying to escape and all the 5 retards die

The End.
No. You phail. :lol:

In a land far far away, their lived 5 big retards. The youngest was Bevis, he always loved to pick his noise and violate his older sister. The older sister was Stupio, she loved to anouying and was very stupid. The third was Bum who loved scratching his ass and reading books for retards. And the 5th retard was acually normal! O.o So why was he with them? well, unfortanitly, he was taken in when he was on the verge of dying and ever sence, hes been trying to escape but they keep him locked up in a celler! So, he wishes to escape.

To escape, he devised a complicated plan involving the youngest retard hitting everyone with a club. While this was going on, he would weild the bars away. (One of the retards retardedly left a weilding torch in the cell.) To make the youngest retard attack everyone...he would need a
Dragons FTW!
^ Made by Windflamedmon. :D
colmo
V.I.P.
Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!

Post by colmo »

Giant annoying blue hedgehog too make the retards look at it. But all of a sudden the Paralyzed Donkey from earlier came out and killed the hedgehog with a giant Laguna blade which it got from Lina Inverse THEN...
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Julian5

Post by Julian5 »

colmo wrote:Giant annoying blue hedgehog too make the retards look at it. But all of a sudden the Paralyzed Donkey from earlier came out and killed the hedgehog with a giant Laguna blade which it got from Lina Inverse THEN...
The captive retard decided to scream "ASAM BALAN!" The other retards, being retards, thought there was a suicide bomber in the house, so they ran for it. The captive used the weilding torch to burn down the bars of the cage. He walked outside and
Dragons FTW!
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Then realized that there really was a terrorist in the house. But actually it was not a terrorist, but a Blind Retarded Penguin and it...
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Julian5

Post by Julian5 »

colmo wrote:Then realized that there really was a terrorist in the house. But actually it was not a terrorist, but a Blind Retarded Penguin and it...
self-destructed, because George Bush made it eat some dynamite 5 minutes ago. The penguin exploded, destroying the house. The now-free retard started running, because he didn't want the other retards to catch him or the police arrest him.
Dragons FTW!
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Then some person walks by with weirdone2 floating above their head and says "you guys suck at this game".
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

And then God (who is actually ME) killed weirdone for sucking too much :D

Jk Colmo <3 weirdone2

Illidans911
Title: God Of Ownage

Post by Illidans911 »

It turned out it wasnt really god, it was a floating flaming skull that shot weirdone2 with fire so then a giant hammer came out of nowhere and crushed the skull
ImageDeck the halls with gasoline! Falalala! lalalala@!@Image
ImageLight it on fire and watch them all scream! Falalala! Lalala Image
ImageBurn the school down to the ashes Falalalaa! lalalala!@!Image