Ghost++ TUT DIDNT HELP ME... HELP!!

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Ichi-1
Title: 5th highest Clan ACE

Re: Ghost++ TUT DIDNT HELP ME... HELP!!

Post by Ichi-1 »

Well your usualy on aim and its on mobile (aim on the phone) and you never reply back, tell me when your on aim during the day on the comp.
Also im 3 hours ahead of you so yeah.. lol
active*
Fulfiled request : 4
Goal: 50 [sooner or later]

EDIT THIS MAP FOR ME please http://forum.wc3edit.net/post95935.html#p95935 please ME FOR MAP THIS EDIT
UndeadxAssassin
Grammar King
Title: Worst human for 4eva

Post by UndeadxAssassin »

Tobias wrote:

Code: Select all

map_path = Maps\Download\prot-VampBeast1.480b.w3x
map_speed = 3
map_visibility = 4
map_observers = 1
map_flags = 3
map_gametype = 1
map_localpath = prot-VampBeast1.480b.w3x

Let's break it down
map_path - This is the path to the map in your download file simply replace the prot-VampBeast1.480b.w3x with the name of your wanted map.

map_speed - this is the speed you want to set your map to. 1=Slow, 2=Normal, 3=Fast. I recommend using fast as that is what bnet defaults to.

map_visibility - 1=Hide terrain, 2=explored, 3=always visible, 4=default. I recommend default.

map_observers - 1=none, 2=on defeat, 3=allowed, 4=referees. I recommend 1 for most maps .

map_flags - you can combine these flags by adding together all the options you want to use.
For example to have teams together and fixed teams you would use "3"
1 = teams together, 2 = fixed teams, 4 = unit share, 8 = random hero, 16 = random races. I recommend 3 for most maps but it is for your discretion.

map_gametype - 1=custom, 9=blizzard. Mostly use 1 .

map_localpath - Local path is used for downloading. It MUST be correct. it is simply the game name. We set where it will look for the map in the main config file where it says map_path.
So, the easiest way to make a CFG file is to open an existing one (in wordpad, duh), erase the things you don't know, like map_info, map_crc, map_width, map_height, mapnum_player, map_numteam, and slot numbers.

Just put down the path, speed, visibility, observers, flags, gametype, and localpath. They are explained above.

THEN you need to MAKE A FOLDER called "Maps" without the quotes IN YOUR GHOST FOLDER.
Then copy and paste the map of the CFG file into that folder. With what you have in the config file and if your configurations allow the bot to automatically calculate the map size and all that crap, then it should be done.

EDIT: Stupid BBCodes. Epic fail.
(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...
Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Yeah, my phone's AIM is shit. msn works better. but uhhh
whats your aim? if i add you it will work.
Then I can help you lol