IceFrog is t3h n00blar.

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

HaseoPKK wrote:If people wanna MH... Why not let them?

=o
Cause I wanna be the only mher =[

but besides, I don't really do anything if someone mhs, its just another function I added to my many commands, and its good fun messing with the mhers telling them theyre detected and.. such
HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

I've been known to use a MH in multiple games such as TBR, LOAP and whatnot... Games where it doesn't effect the game. But I prefer to actually enjoy the game and have a good fight in competitive games. To those who DON'T want a good game and just want to win... let them. If that's what they enjoy... let them.
54Minutes51Kills1Death

IM me on AIM, YIM, or PM me on the forums for anything you need!
Menthol.Love@Azeroth
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

I don't see what's so effective about fake versions.. well, I don't join other people's games but if you're downloading the map and you already have it, it's a fake version! Duh.. and if you see a new version that isn't on getdota.org, it's fake! Don't join!

IceFrog was a bit mean.. turning down your kind offer though. I mean, fake versions are another issue.

I wish this got implemented in dota, would help those invisi characters..
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Dazer

Post by Dazer »

well, thing is, xant, you are going to need to keep the triggers for you anti maphack hidden.
HELLO
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Dazer wrote:well, thing is, xant, you are going to need to keep the triggers for you anti maphack hidden.
That is exactly what my friend said. For now they aren't really hidden at all, just in optimized jass form, I will sneak them all around the rest when I'm not feeling lazy.

Anyways, a mh detector is just one of many new things I plan to add to my cheat packs =]

I'm gonna make fully customizable triggers ingame - ie make your own shit if wanted, lol, I'm seeing a lot possible atm, just somewhat busy as it was my birthday recently and family is crowding me... ack, birthdays and vacations tend to be boring as hell with family around.

Icefrog is lame for not considering taking it, but, I really do understand if he doesn't trust a guy that faked .44 among other things, haha.
HaseoPKK

Post by HaseoPKK »

I'm still a bit confused on WHAT the map hack detector is...

Is it just in that map? Or is it a seperate third party program?

If it's NOT a program... talk with shadowfrench or something and please us with a beautiful program that allows us to see who's MHing. ^_^
54Minutes51Kills1Death

IM me on AIM, YIM, or PM me on the forums for anything you need!
Menthol.Love@Azeroth
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

HaseoPKK wrote:I'm still a bit confused on WHAT the map hack detector is...

Is it just in that map? Or is it a seperate third party program?

If it's NOT a program... talk with shadowfrench or something and please us with a beautiful program that allows us to see who's MHing. ^_^
I don't want to go into explanation on how it works for many obvious reasons, but, it is done via triggers - thus it is not a program, and only in maps.

Shadowfrench claimed to have quit about a few months ago, and I don't know if he can do anything with this anyways.
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Can you just send it to IceFrog and tell him "Implement it if you want. I'll stop further creation of fake versions of Dota".
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Xantan

Post by Xantan »

Emberspeed wrote:Can you just send it to IceFrog and tell him "Implement it if you want. I'll stop further creation of fake versions of Dota".
No. I'm giving up on trying to give it to him for now, and I'm not stopping the fake versions.

Anyways, my next fake ver has a slight chance not to have cheats in it - ie only good things will be added - I don't know though. Maybe I will do two versions, one with cheats one without =]
Dazer

Post by Dazer »

good job. :)
HELLO