Being American - Pride or Shame

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Xantan wrote:
Emberspeed wrote:
Xantan wrote:Double post mayhem, bad on both your parts, I'll delete + edit your posts. =/
I think you forgot the edit part.
I didn't write 'edit' but your posts are now 2x larger as I combined them, (merged).
No, I thought I wrote more though.

I took a test before and it said my IQ is 140. Thus, I would be 40% smarter than my normal age. Supposedly, I am thinking like an 18 year old.. Well, I can't drive yet or anything so I don't think IQ tests work. =)
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
thenewguy
Newcomer

Post by thenewguy »

It's a game, anyone who brings nationality and race in to a game is just a friggen prick.
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

thenewguy wrote:It's a game, anyone who brings nationality and race in to a game is just a friggen prick.
I know, that's why I asked people about their opinions. People in MMORPGs are.. so racist, etc. In most games, "BRs" or Brazilians are despised.
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

IQ tests are a very innaccurate way of measuring IQ

Even if you're all going to measure your IQs you need to all take the SAME professional IQ TEST.

Even that is a bad comparison--many are stronger creatively / mathematically ect.

To sum up this entire thread--It's not countries I dislike, it's people. Although some countries have stereotypes (Some which are not entirely false of course), it's a pretty silly idea to generalize living in any country as pride, shame or anything.
Unscrewed_Magic

Post by Unscrewed_Magic »

I am proud to be an earthling :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Current Project
Humans vs Orcs
Whose side are you on ?

Take the HvO Survey
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Unscrewed_Magic wrote:I am proud to be an earthling :mrgreen:
Brace a Martian invasion on your home now.
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

I wasn't talking for real about my IQ being 69, I said it was on Real Life, which, if you get the first answer wrong, you automatically have an IQ of 69, (gay xd). And, you said how, what color, and those things affect how you were born, right? I agree with you, it's not the person's fault he's/she's different, it's the insulter's. So, really, it's not the person's fault, but the person who is insulting, but you're right, life isn't fair. But, truly, it's not the person's fault where she/he is born, what color they are, (it is the person's fault what religion they are, they could always change whenever they want), I mean, you can't just suddenly change color and where you born, can you? No, I still think it's the racist person's fault they are being racist, since they are the ones who are being racist and insulting each other. Back to countries:
America isn't truly number one, otherwise we'd probably be blowing up other countries, which, we aren't.

I don't know my IQ, because I don't have an IQ Test to take... I'm pretty sure it's 90-120.
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Baertaemias wrote:I wasn't talking for real about my IQ being 69, I said it was on Real Life, which, if you get the first answer wrong, you automatically have an IQ of 69, (gay xd). And, you said how, what color, and those things affect how you were born, right? I agree with you, it's not the person's fault he's/she's different, it's the insulter's. So, really, it's not the person's fault, but the person who is insulting, but you're right, life isn't fair. But, truly, it's not the person's fault where she/he is born, what color they are, (it is the person's fault what religion they are, they could always change whenever they want), I mean, you can't just suddenly change color and where you born, can you? No, I still think it's the racist person's fault they are being racist, since they are the ones who are being racist and insulting each other. Back to countries:
America isn't truly number one, otherwise we'd probably be blowing up other countries, which, we aren't.

I don't know my IQ, because I don't have an IQ Test to take... I'm pretty sure it's 90-120.
I only read the last few lines because I know you really don't say much important stuff if any at all.

DUDE, just because a country is #1, they'd be blowing up other countries? Were you dropped on your head? If EVERY country in the world teamed up on the USA, we'd obviously lose. We'd probably starve to death without imports from other countries. Also, why WOULD we invade other people? It'd be a waste of resources, etc. America is DIVERSE, you know. If we invaded, let's say, The United Kingdom, there would be so much underground partisans blowing up City Halls, etc. If we invaded China, Washington D.C. would be set on fire by the Chinese. You never think of this, do you? You're so simple minded.

*Edit*

I read a few more lines, enduring the madness.

Do you know what influence and peer pressure is, kid? I'm not sure if I should say kid because you're probably way older than me. I'm 13 but if you're gonna use age to discriminate me, you'd be contradicting yourself and that'd be low. Let's say a kid grows up in a gang-torn neighborhood. He lives in a Project House. He goes to school where he meets rich kids born with billionaires. What do you think will happen? The kid gets jealous. He WILL steal to get what he needs to be on level with the rich kids or he might steal just because he grew up with kids who decided to steal, too. He might join a gang for defense against gang raids, etc. Have you ever thought of that? Did you think life was simply to live off your allowance, kid?
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

Baertaemias wrote: America isn't truly number one, otherwise we'd probably be blowing up other countries, which, we aren't.
Ehm, if we did that that'd only hurt us, not only because were all on this damned planet, but, theres plenty of other countries, no? Even if were number one, I'm sure the 100s of other countries could outdo one country...
Baertaemias wrote: I don't know my IQ, because I don't have an IQ Test to take... I'm pretty sure it's 90-120.
thats some weird numbers to assume, they are average-ish, wouldn't you rather guess an IQ that was high? :p

anyways, this topic is kind of lame...
Lacos

Post by Lacos »

After I took an IQ Test, it came out to be 73. =P

Can we stop with this topic already? It is lame. :twisted:
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.