Help game no found

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

fwdoggy
Newcomer
Title: >.^ (Huh? OWNT)

Help game no found

Post by fwdoggy »

should be intech support i believe but no ones answering me so might as well ^^ when im adding maps to my folder called MAPS in my WC3 directory it adds their it shows and everything and shows when i go to create game i add map name and stuff but when i go and click create game it says game not found i tried restarting game deleting game putting in a new map instead and nuthing works >.< and im mad it works when i dl the game in-game and try to host it but not manually adding it :mad:
Syre
Forum Staff

Re: Help game no found

Post by Syre »

Well, it seems that whatever maps your trying to move, arent working for the 1.24 patch. Did you download from here? And if so, did you download from fulfilled, or broken fulfilled? The ones in broken dont work with the new patch, and give that error.

If your not downloading from here and still have the same problem, it means the map you download is broken for whatever reason, either its already got a cp in it, or in the case your downloading from their official site, they have something in the map that doesnt work for the patch.