Being American - Pride or Shame

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
KaelThas
Newcomer

Post by KaelThas »

Well...easy thing to say: U.S. SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Even Brasil (BRASIL IS WITH "s" NOT "z") is better than US! How you can call yourselves the AMERICANS? WHILE THERE ARE STILL MORE THAN 40 OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE AMERICA? SO YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE THE AMERICANS?

This is the first reason i have to say that US sucks...I have more, but if I am to say them, I would stay here more than 100 hours...
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

KaelThas wrote:Well...easy thing to say: U.S. SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Even Brasil (BRASIL IS WITH "s" NOT "z") is better than US! How you can call yourselves the AMERICANS? WHILE THERE ARE STILL MORE THAN 40 OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE AMERICA? SO YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE THE AMERICANS?

This is the first reason i have to say that US sucks...I have more, but if I am to say them, I would stay here more than 100 hours...
Okay, fag, I don't understand a word you're saying. Please, give a legit reason that doesn't make you look like an idiot.
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

This is part of it...
It seems to me that Emberspeed is implicitly picking fights with anyone anti-US, a reflection off the "hotheaded" impression I talked about.

Might be just me though...

Note: This is not a personal attack against Emberspeed--don't perceive it that way.
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Emberspeed wrote: Also, where did you get Artemis Fowl from? Artemis Fowl doesn't do politics. He just scams fairies and deals with mafias, etc.
I'm not talking about politics you fag, if you actually payed attention to the small details, he's always trying/is impressing people with vocabulary, which is what you are always doing too! It's really annoying, sorry, but there's only one Artemis Fowl.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

Sir-Tanks wrote:
Dekar wrote:...except for those British fags :P
Well thats nice and we would kick your ass, for a second time
Just joking. =)
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Baertaemias wrote:
Emberspeed wrote: Also, where did you get Artemis Fowl from? Artemis Fowl doesn't do politics. He just scams fairies and deals with mafias, etc.
I'm not talking about politics you fag, if you actually payed attention to the small details, he's always trying/is impressing people with vocabulary, which is what you are always doing too! It's really annoying, sorry, but there's only one Artemis Fowl.
I'm sorry my GRADE 8 vocabulary annoyed you. Did it seem like I was smiting you, Artemis Fowl fan? You just had to fit in a reference to Artemis Fowl, albeit it being completely off topic. My vocabulary was simple, probably not to you though so don't call me a fag, dumbass.

Referencing to books is something only nerds do. There are tons of books out there and tons of characters in each. There are TONS of characters in books I can reference you to, too.

As for Aero claiming I am intimidating people, I don't intend to. It was never to claim the USA was superior. I was just seeking out reasons as to why many countries despise the USA, especially the United Kingdom. Then, all of a sudden, people were going "MY COUNTRY PWNZOR AMERICA!!!!". That's how all the nationalism and stuff started in here.
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

[Edit]
"America is the leading country. It is stated in textbooks and is a fact."
Where is said textbook containing irrefutable proof and statistics which would prove it. Leading in which way? Groundless statement ftw?
[/Edit]
Emberspeed wrote:
Baertaemias wrote:
I'm sorry my GRADE 8 vocabulary annoyed you. Did it seem like I was smiting you, Artemis Fowl fan? You just had to fit in a reference to Artemis Fowl, albeit it being completely off topic. My vocabulary was simple, probably not to you though so don't call me a fag, dumbass.

Referencing to books is something only nerds do. There are tons of books out there and tons of characters in each. There are TONS of characters in books I can reference you to, too.

As for Aero claiming I am intimidating people, I don't intend to. It was never to claim the USA was superior. I was just seeking out reasons as to why many countries despise the USA, especially the United Kingdom. Then, all of a sudden, people were going "MY COUNTRY PWNZOR AMERICA!!!!". That's how all the nationalism and stuff started in here.
Let's break things down a bit...

Sarcasm + Intentionally emphasizing that Baertaemias' is overwhelmed by gr.8 vocabulary (Essentially calling him stupid)

Intimidation

Taunting

Intimidation

Calling Baertaemias "simple-minded" or stupid

Intimidation

Insults --> Further implying stupidity

Intimidation

Stereotyping + saying "Quoting is chump business anyone can do it"

Intimidation

O RLY?

Another example of taunting/insulting/intimidation..
Emberspeed wrote:Are you trying to smite me or something, by the way? Well, indulge yourself.
I think this is self-explainatory... :/
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

So, I'm getting the feeling that your coming off in saying that..
Baret is intimidated by ember? No, no.. That couldn't be it..

Could it possibly be the other way around? :o
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

namespoofer wrote:So, I'm getting the feeling that your coming off in saying that..
Baret is intimidated by ember? No, no.. That couldn't be it..

Could it possibly be the other way around? :o
Bart is the one who called me a fag in the first place. It was all fine and cool till that.

Oh and hold on, Aero..

It is probably not said in textbooks that the USA is the "best" country. In many points of view though and categories, the United States would be the leading country though. Industry, military, etc. I'm not saying your country is bad. Of course, not.. In fact, being the leading country doesn't necessarily mean the country is the best.

I started this thread because I was wondering about people's opinions. Is being American a shame because most of the world hates you?
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

No...how could it be? If you don't want to be American, you don't have to, if you want to, your welcome to! Color doesn't really mean anything, it's how you act, not your color, where you're born, or anything else, it's how you act!

So, atm & imo, I don't really see a point in this topic due to the point that it doesn't really matter what color, religion or anything else besides how you act, or feel, towards other countries or whatever.

I could also relate you to many characters from books, due to the fact I read over about 200 trilogies a year and some of them have more than 5 books, some of them over 15. So, right now, I really don't care about social life as long as I have good books to read, which, there are a-lot left to read ._.

You might have an 8th Grade Vocabulary, but you sure don't have an 8th Grade Maturity. Ho hum, big surprise.

(Edit) Oh yes, very intimated, deary me.
(Edit 2) Yes, I'm sorry for being dumb; I played Real Life and used a Mensa Application Kit and it looks like I have a IQ of 69.