Legendary Monsters 8.8 Unlock codes?

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

tayo
Newcomer

Legendary Monsters 8.8 Unlock codes?

Post by tayo »

Map Name: Legendary monsters 8.8

Compatibility: It works.

Map Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/106827/

What you want done:
There is at least 2 secret monsters in this map I would like to know how to get, there is one that is widely known about and much harder to get: swg that you get after you pick an item up that drops off of a invalid. I took a quick look in the item codes and I didnt see anything that would do the same to give you these monsters so Im thinking it may be an unlock code.
They talk about it here, dont know how much help it will be: http://legendarymonsters.freeforums.org ... -t149.html
If anyone knows how to get it or can figure it out that would be great :D
Mr.Bloodhoof
Newcomer

Re: Legendary Monsters 8.8 Unlock codes?

Post by Mr.Bloodhoof »

start the hacked map.take a hero. say -Lanaya(space)(space)
say -spawn I04R
then take the legendary shard and you get mastercrafter hero (somewhiteguy)
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Mr.Bloodhoof wrote:start the hacked map.take a hero. say -Lanaya(space)(space)
say -spawn I04R
then take the legendary shard and you get mastercrafter hero (somewhiteguy)
I think he is trying to find a way to do that on a non-hacked map.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Mr.Bloodhoof
Newcomer

Post by Mr.Bloodhoof »

If it is on a non hacked map you want to do it you have to:

The order you do these things on doesnt matter at all =) i just said them this order :D

kill all gods (not chickengod), then zodiac spawns.(dont take zodiac stone he drop, it sux to be zodiac.)

Next step is to do all secrets. you will need one player that can fly or someone whit soulfly blink. also needed 5 players.

1st secret is by the waterfall to the east below where you pick first element. go down in midle of waterfall and slightly to the east.

2nd secret is hotbox, its located north of first fountain. if you go just outside that village (or what it is) to the west then go north and you have to fight lvl 1 and lvl 2 flowers. go north there up the stairs then go to the left in forest is a small area whit 3-4 lvl 2 flowers. there secret 2 is.

3rd secret is egg hatching. there is 4 eggs south west of the waterfall, kill them.

4th secret is to the west of metal castle, go in the water on west side of castle so u get as far north as you can, then go east till the water ends.

5th is needed a flying swiming or player whit soulfly to make, the fountain close to lightning and rock and water area. if you start there and go to the east you should see an whirlpool somewhere in the water. north of it there is a tiny ilan u can swim/fly/blink to.

6th secret is lightningbolt, alitle north of that fountain and then to the east u come to a lightning. go to it.

7th secret is in the arena. in the arena(northeast of map is portal) is a building. go to it and don't click me arenastone, 100 gold.

8th secret is 5 ppl needed to make. in earth area(south west) u can to the north end of it find a small hill. a lvl 12 ogre stand there u have to kill and go up behind him, there is 5 switches. 1 player on each of them and its done.

9th secret secret you need a flying hero or one whit soulfly item, you go in to air area and to the south of it there is a cirkle of skulls, go in there.

10th secret. is the snowman. on the hill in iceland to south west is a snowman. walk to him.

11th and last secret is in unholy/spirit land, if you go in there and folow the northern path u get to apocalypse tree. behind it is one secret if you step on the ground.
Do all this and you spawn secret invalid(he drop secret stone that turn you to secret invalid hero) also sux cus you cant use legendary units on him.

Next step is to kill the apocalypse tree and take the apocalypse seed to the seal (betwen air and unholy land)

last step is now to kill the behemoth, he is located betwen fire and holy land to the south east.

when you done all this you gat a short movie of when legendary hero spawns. kill him and he drop depending on total herolevel sum good or halfgood items. 750+ in total herolvl is recomended for good items. he drops some legendary items and legendary key. legendary key gives passive invisible and 1k hp and some to stats.
Now when you killed him.. there is 10% chance that he drops the legendary shard, take it and your hero turns into Somewhiteguy(Master crafter) hero that can use anny item on this map. remember to stash items be4 u take zodiac stone, secret stone, or legendary shard or you will lose your items on the hero.

// Hope it helps =) took me ages to write all this HeHe :D :D :D :D :D
kio1314
Newcomer

Post by kio1314 »

Hi, do you know what's the secret invalid name? It would be easier if you could list out some names. And maybe the "2secret invalid" dont exist at all. the thread u listed was all talking about donating and "SOMEWHITEGUY" will make a custom invalid for you or something.
tayo
Newcomer

Post by tayo »

Ah sorry for the misunderstanding, I know how to get the swg, I actually have my own :D

The hero's names I've been looking for are "bloodthirster and illidan", I've heard of plenty of people I've talked to actually seeing the Illidan in game, and im assuming they are characters people donated to get made, but there must be a way for us to get them.
darkflames9
Newcomer

Post by darkflames9 »

tayo wrote:Ah sorry for the misunderstanding, I know how to get the swg, I actually have my own :D

The hero's names I've been looking for are "bloodthirster and illidan", I've heard of plenty of people I've talked to actually seeing the Illidan in game, and im assuming they are characters people donated to get made, but there must be a way for us to get them.
Actually the only way to get them is to donate :\ Just another game where people can don't click me imba heroes
ThiagoTM
Newcomer

Post by ThiagoTM »

Hum...I've saw someone with a secret hero: A ghoul he told me he talked to the creator and the creator gave him the code to make it so maybe when u donate the creator tell u the code to get the hero, i think people can hack it ,they hacked the donator pets at defiance
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Moved to proper section.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this