Being American - Pride or Shame

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Post by Aero »

Well, I don't have enough knowledge of the subject to make any non-ignorant arguments either against or for but...That aside..

I can't quite put my finger on it but I find the USA intimidating and putting off a hothead impression.

I don't know why I would feel that way towards the USA considering that any resorts I've been to in the US have been friendly but that's how it is.
Draike
Title: The Guide From Hell

Post by Draike »

Its a shame.. since we have all the things in the world we could ever want , BUT the US is sooo GREEDY that they up the gas prices when they can use THEIR OWN DAMN RESOURCE FROM ALASKA, the resource from ALASKA CAN SUPPORT US FOR GODSAKES!! America = Cheap Basterds
Eh I changed Accounts On USEast find me under [haven't made a new acc yet] I'll make new maps soon.
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

13ill_Gates wrote:wow ember do you like copy paste?
???

(Edit) And, Emberspeed, stop acting like Artemis Fowl.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

I don't have facts, but i think Europe >> U.S.A...
We aren't that united as the states are, but I've seen some global import/export
statistics and the U.S.A. had maybe 1/3 of the amount that Europe had.
So I think we've got a stronger economy. :P
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Draike wrote:Its a shame.. since we have all the things in the world we could ever want , BUT the US is sooo GREEDY that they up the gas prices when they can use THEIR OWN DAMN RESOURCE FROM ALASKA, the resource from ALASKA CAN SUPPORT US FOR GODSAKES!! America = Cheap Basterds
What do you mean? The gas companies put up the prices and its not the government who profits from that. They just get a bit of tax money from that. Smokers is what gives them the money. The tax for a cigarette is like 300%.

Plus, Alaska doesn't have much oil. We just found discovered a huge oil field by the Gulf of Mexico, too which has enough to last us 10 years.

The war isn't completely over oil, though.
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Dekar wrote:I don't have facts, but i think Europe >> U.S.A...
We aren't that united as the states are, but I've seen some global import/export
statistics and the U.S.A. had maybe 1/3 of the amount that Europe had.
So I think we've got a stronger economy. :P
What the hell? You're comparing a continent to a single country? Ok, combine us with Canada, Mexico, parts of Russia + Panama, El Salvador, Costa Rica, etc. Then, let's see who has a bigger economy.

It's not even about the unity when talking bout a continent. Each of your countries have different cultures. Uniting isn't that easy. The UK would probably have to fight for 80 years to unite all of Europe and then in one year, there will be a rebellion separating all the countries again.

Also, where did you get Artemis Fowl from? Artemis Fowl doesn't do politics. He just scams fairies and deals with mafias, etc.
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

Yeah somehow it's wrong, but Europe is becoming united, and already we have the same currency :)
...except for those British fags :P
But this seems to be too off topic anyway.. -.-
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Bill Gates
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Bill Gates »

yay dekar we both think them damn brit-ish ppl are fags hah and when i said do you like copy paste i said it cause we wrote like a whole speach that looked like he copyed it from google
I 4M BI11 G4735 F34R M3!!!!!!
I got H4xX0r3d by ID...oh noes
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Dekar wrote:Yeah somehow it's wrong, but Europe is becoming united, and already we have the same currency :)
...except for those British fags :P
But this seems to be too off topic anyway.. -.-
Same currency really doesn't unite people..

European nations have the same currency because their countries are the size of a USA state and it would be really annoying if you had to change currency after very 30 miles or so.

..But yeah, UK is too "mighty" for your Euros so you use their Pounds.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Dekar wrote:...except for those British fags :P
Well thats nice and we would kick your ass, for a second time
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here