Being American - Pride or Shame

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

America blows, cant even get weed legally.. and some other things..

not that its hard to get it... lol
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

Xantan wrote:America blows, cant even get weed legally.. and some other things..

not that its hard to get it... lol
Ahahahha.. it's not hard to get midz, but I have trouble getting dank/koush.. :(
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
WhoisOwnAgE

Post by WhoisOwnAgE »

true true there is always a dark side to everything... and yah tat big eared bush is such a huge retard for letting people in Iraq die while he seems to dont care but good news its like next year 2008 Bush its out of office :) and the new president...... a woman and a black dude~ like it will be first woman or black president of U.S.

.......................opps didnt I talk too much?
Last edited by WhoisOwnAgE on June 14th, 2007, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Dekar wrote:hmm, thats somehow complicated... america has rescued germany from the
nazis, this was really really awesome!
but america isn't that nice all the time... when germany didn't allow bush
to use our airspace he didn't care about it and the american bombers
flew over our country -.-
so bush seems to think that he's something better and there's no need
to respect our laws :(
the american cia is allowed to torture if there's "need" to...
and guantanamo... i don't think that i have to say more than this...
so i think america is great but there is a dark side, too...
Hey! The English fought the nazi's too. We saved you from them and we also saved the french, lots.
To be honest, America thinks its the best and that it can do anything, which is not true, so eventually they will have to back down or face all out war from the EU. Which they will loose...
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

I know that there wasn't just America... the Allies and even the Sowjets fought
the nazis, but this thread is about America! :D
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Dekar wrote:i know that there wasn't just america... the allies and even the sowjets fought
the nazis, but this thread is about america :D
2 things. 1: The soviets beared over 7.5 million deaths do they played the biggest role
2: Yeah i know i just thought id point it out :D
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

Sir-Tanks wrote:
Dekar wrote:i know that there wasn't just america... the allies and even the sowjets fought
the nazis, but this thread is about america :D
2 things. 1: The soviets beared over 7.5 million deaths do they played the biggest role
2: Yeah i know i just thought id point it out :D
Deaths don't play the biggest role. China lost 23 million to Japan during World War II and although they did play a very huge role in the Pacific theater of the war, USA definitely played a bigger role. USA led all the bomber raids on Japan which decimated most of its cities. USA took away all the colonized islands of Japan. The atomic bombs were just a small portion of their role in the Pacific theater.

Also, if you say deaths determines how huge of a role a country plays in a war, then Poland would have had a bigger role in the European theater. Poland had over 20 million deaths and their entire country was completely captured. Also, they played a huge role in the Battle of Britain and they supported Allied troops against Germany with partisan groups, etc. Plus, the Polish cracked the Enigma code.

Oh, and the United Kingdom would not invade the USA over such a stupid reason. They wouldn't invade over pride. It is true, the USA has a higher industry, stronger military, etc, unless you would claim the records to be false. By the way, there is no way the UK could get the ENTIRE Europe to unite against the USA. Their diplomacy isn't that great. Most European countries are in civil wars, a few of them at least. Plus, our country is overseas. If you wanted to deploy troops into the United States, it'd be troublesome and evacuations, too.

By the way, I was asking for opinions. I wasn't claiming my country was all powerful. I am merely saying it is the leading country which by no means says my country is ALL powerful. I was just asking about the hate on America, which British people carry.

Also, in my opinion, Bush isn't a very good president. However, he isn't exactly a retard either. He just is a bit too triggerhappy with declaring war. Wars do increase the economy a lot, though, not that I approve of them. I'm just stating.
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

@xantan, If weed was legalized in usa where would all the druglords sell eh!? eh!?! :lol:

@Reason why america is hated, Because most home internet speeds suck!!!!! So join a country with fast internet speeds anything under 5/5 mb and cost over 50$ is not good enuf i say! Lets all move to a better country! Someone provide accurate info on best place to go, though i think canada is a candidate? :P
Emberspeed

Post by Emberspeed »

weirdone2 wrote:@xantan, If weed was legalized in usa where would all the druglords sell eh!? eh!?! :lol:

@Reason why america is hated, Because most home internet speeds suck!!!!! So join a country with fast internet speeds anything under 5/5 mb and cost over 50$ is not good enuf i say! Lets all move to a better country! Someone provide accurate info on best place to go, though i think canada is a candidate? :P
Nerd. =)
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Bill Gates
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Bill Gates »

wow ember do you like copy paste?
I 4M BI11 G4735 F34R M3!!!!!!
I got H4xX0r3d by ID...oh noes