Being American - Pride or Shame

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Emberspeed

Being American - Pride or Shame

Post by Emberspeed »

America is the leading country. It is stated in textbooks and is a fact. You can't argue with that. However, so many countries and people just hate us. It is whether we declared war on them or not, they just hate us. It is perhaps a bit of envy?

I was playing Guild Wars and then my guild asked me what nationality I was. I told them I was American. Immediately, I was bombarded by a tons of insults telling me "hHAHAHAHAHAH FAG FAG FAG", "NOOB U PAY BUSH MONEY!!!!!!!, "America sux dick", UK PWNZ J00, etc.

I was like "What the hell?". It turned out they were all British, etc. I told em they were in the War on Iraq as much as the USA. They too had deployed troops. Then, they accused USA of "SECRETLY" nuking Iraq, because nuclear fallouts can REALLY be unnoticed by the world.

They said half our taxes go to president Bush and so I told em they pay Queen Elizabeth. We don't pay taxes to our politician but they got a queen they have to pay for no reason.

Its just so annoying. Eventually, my guild kicked me for being American.

I searched for new guilds and I found two, which eventually kicked me after founding out I was American..

I don't get it..
bojanglemistser wrote:at leest i m gay n not strait like u fag
bojanglemistser wrote:i wood cal u sumtin veryyvery bad bu t i dnt no how 2 spel it
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Re: Being American - Pride or Shame

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Emberspeed wrote:America is the leading country. It is stated in textbooks and is a fact. You can't argue with that. However, so many countries and people just hate us. It is whether we declared war on them or not, they just hate us. It is perhaps a bit of envy?

They said half our taxes go to president Bush and so I told em they pay Queen Elizabeth. We don't pay taxes to our politician but they got a queen they have to pay for no reason.
Ok 2 things wrong with what you said. Im english and i know about the tax system. We dont pay jack shit to the queen, she makes her money from owning property.

Number 2: The world is not in envy of you, they simply hate the way you think your the best in the world. In fact you are not the best in the world and your not even in the European Union.

I just thought i should state the facts.
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Bill Gates
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Bill Gates »

i just want to say GO AMERICA and ... you brit-ish fags haha jk if i was president i wouldent bomb britan because i find it hiarious how you talk so your cool but anyway america is #1 in the world just think about just because we have had 1 bad president that is a fucking retard but i think we are the only country that can make a show about him and it can stay in the air. well any way umm ya america is awsome we have problems just like every other country. and umm ya..... i forgot what i was going to say
I 4M BI11 G4735 F34R M3!!!!!!
I got H4xX0r3d by ID...oh noes
Lacos

Post by Lacos »

Americans~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

Hmm, that's somehow complicated... America has rescued Germany from the
nazis, this was really, really awesome!
But America isn't that nice all the time... When Germany didn't allow Bush
to use our airspace, he didn't care about it, and the American bombers
flew over our country anyways. -.-
So Bush seems to think that he's something better and that there's no need
to respect our laws. :(
The American cia is allowed to torture if there's "need" to...
and guantanamo... I don't think that I have to say more than this...
So I think America is great but there is a dark side, too...
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Bartimaeus²

Post by Bartimaeus² »

Dekar wrote:hmm, thats somehow complicated... america has rescued germany from the
nazis, this was really really awesome!
but america isn't that nice all the time... when germany didn't allow bush
to use our airspace he didn't care about it and the american bombers
flew over our country -.-
so bush seems to think that he's something better and there's no need
to respect our laws :(
the american cia is allowed to torture if there's "need" to...
and guantanamo... i don't think that i have to say more than this...
so i think america is great but there is a dark side, too...
"there is a dark side too" There's a dark side to every country, if there weren't there'd never be a war and we would all be hugging each other, and people would try to put all the land into one big piece... lol :P

And no, America isn't any better than any other countries; that's the same thing as being racist. It may be the leading country, (is it really?), but that DOES NOT mean it is better than other countries. Also, the Germans are annoying but they've saved our butts some times and we've done the same for them... So... there's really no differences between countries, except the religions, which is the main source of war.
Bill Gates
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by Bill Gates »

Dekar is rigth bush is a dumb ass retard but i dont really care about him. if i could i would kill him who wouldent<i mean free of penalties> and i diddnt know he did that wow hes dumb germany should have killed them fucking planes
I 4M BI11 G4735 F34R M3!!!!!!
I got H4xX0r3d by ID...oh noes
Lacos

Post by Lacos »

Bill Gates, I think you should re-write what you just said. -.-
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
namespoofer
V.I.P.

Post by namespoofer »

13ill_Gates wrote:Dekar is rigth bush is a dumb ass retard but i dont really care about him. if i could i would kill him who wouldent<i mean free of penalties> and i diddnt know he did that wow hes dumb germany should have killed them fucking planes
Jeeze, don't get too hyped up about this!
Doesn't Dekar make the world easier?

"I Wumbo. YOU Wumbo. He she me.. WUMbo. Wumbo; WumboING; WumBOLogy; the study of WUMBO. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
"I'm sorry I doubted your great wisdom Patrick!"

Catch me on Azeroth (U.S. East) - NameSpoofer
Lacos

Post by Lacos »

It's like his from Germany or something. LOL