Island Troll Tribes [Ripoff]

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

SlimeFish
Newcomer

Island Troll Tribes [Ripoff]

Post by SlimeFish »

a This is a ripoff of Island Troll Tribes, or what to call it...

I've remoded it pretty much, and I havn't made the terrain myself...

But I've remade eight troll classes, added hell alot more recipes (Weapons, Mail/Plate/Leather Armor, Spells, Potions, Reagents/Tools etc). You could say I made a gray and boring map, more colorful and fun ;-).

Though, one thing I couldn't keep was the "warmth" and "energy" system... So, in this map there is no warmth at all, and instead of that you die when your mana reaches zero, you don't regenerate energy, but have to either stand close to the fountain in the middle of the map for like 10 minutes, or sleep in a hut to regain energy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda-Assassin
Title: Pandaren-Assassin

Re: Island Troll Tribes [Ripoff]

Post by Panda-Assassin »

Is this map viewable in World Editor?? I just want to see some triggers that could help me with my map.
Last edited by Panda-Assassin on July 11th, 2009, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A unit of time is as precious as a unit of gold, but you cannot don't click me back one unit of time with one unit of gold."

Thanks for all the help Syre!
SlimeFish
Newcomer

Post by SlimeFish »

Hmm, yes, i think so. Well, I made the map with UMSWE, (some kind of editor with both Jass and UMSWE in it).

So, I think you will need to use that UMSWE version of mine... Will upload it as soon as I find the .rar/.zip file.
Panda-Assassin

Post by Panda-Assassin »

So this "UMSWE", is it compatible with Vista?? Because I think I saw it over at HiveWorkShop and it was for XP only. :(
"A unit of time is as precious as a unit of gold, but you cannot don't click me back one unit of time with one unit of gold."

GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Should work fine. Its best though to use Jassnewgen. http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90999
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)
Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Panda-Assassin

Post by Panda-Assassin »

Thank You GeorgeMots. :D