Mod Ship

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer
Title: Strange old man

Mod Ship

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Im the 8th top poster and i was wondering, what more do i need to become a mod of this glorious forum?
Sir-Tanks is BACK and working on his new map Acts of War!
Take the best Stupidity test here
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

I notice a lot of your posts are one word responses (somewhat spammish), so post count isn't much for you, sorry.

I mean.. I don't mind... its just sad for you to bring up your post count here..

anyways, you gotta know what your doing with maps... and you need to actually show that you can do things with maps... that is really about it. =]

Do that and welcome aboard 'matey.
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Lol :oops: , firstly there mainly one word posts because they dont need much to say :) I just like to show my support or disapproval sometimes. Secondly it wasnt really about the post count, it was more of a point i was making that all the people above me are mods and finally, thanks for the warning about what i need to do to become a mod because i am good with maps but at the moment i am working on hacking maps and helping others :P

So thanks for the help :wink:
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

NP at all, I may pin this topic for an example to others if you don't mind... I'll of course change the topic title to a more classy name... perhaps move it too...

I really do not mind the one word responses, in fact I'd do it myself sometimes too. I just didn't like that you brought up count as a reason.. anyways, you're totally cool about this, so I really do hope you join the team later. good luck ^^
Sir-Tanks
Forum Spammer

Post by Sir-Tanks »

Xantan wrote:NP at all, I may pin this topic for an example to others if you don't mind... I'll of course change the topic title to a more classy name... perhaps move it too...

I really do not mind the one word responses, in fact I'd do it myself sometimes too. I just didn't like that you brought up count as a reason.. anyways, you're totally cool about this, so I really do hope you join the team later. good luck ^^
I hope so to, and also its fine for you to pin it and move it. I was more looking for an answer not a discussion :wink: