Stories of Playing Cheated Maps

General discussion of Warcraft 3. Threads may may be posted here if they don't fit into the other sections.

Moderator: Cheaters

Cryptid
Newcomer

Stories of Playing Cheated Maps

Post by Cryptid »

A lot of people seem to be hosting some kind of cheated map nowadays, or at least on USWest. I've run into about six or seven today, my most recent one: Werewolf Transylvania 1.16C.

The host knew it was cheated to. So, I decided to screw around with him because I was bored. At first, I would just randomly disable his cheats, and he'd be like: "WTF!" I was laughing at the retard while listening to Seether (really not a good combination). Anyway, he finally said, "I'm remaking, some faggot is screwing around with me." I joined the remake of course. I wanted to make this kid cry. He started the game and teal lags for a bit, luckily I was able to get into observer chat before the lagfest started. I activated the cheats (-WoopWoop) and changed the activator to -FaggotGotOwned. Red tried to enter the cheats when I got the most humorous response ever while playing a cheated map.

"My cheats aren't working Im gonna kill the bitch who fails at hacking"

He promptly left and we (I) all started laughing at the child.

You had to be there for it to be funny, but honestly, the host was retarded. Why would you openly admit to playing a cheated map and then leave because someone changed the activator?
Hillo
Forum Staff

Re: Stories of Playing Cheated Maps

Post by Hillo »

The most popular cheated maps are probably Pudge Wars Advanced 1.21, Vampirism Fire 5.07 and Anime Fight. It's funny to piss people off on those maps. Other than those, I hardly ever see cheated maps hosted.
FaTaLiTy
Title: Divine

Post by FaTaLiTy »

Hillo wrote:The most popular cheated maps are probably Pudge Wars Advanced 1.21, Vampirism Fire 5.07 and Anime Fight. It's funny to piss people off on those maps. Other than those, I hardly ever see cheated maps hosted.
isn't the latest version of vamp fire 5.06?? ooh, can u link me the faked version if u have it? :D
Hillo
Forum Staff

Post by Hillo »

That's what I meant. Vampirism Fire 5.06 is the latest, yet some people host Vampirism Fire 5.07 ( which was faked by Shamanno1). I think I have it somewhere...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FaTaLiTy
Title: Divine

Post by FaTaLiTy »

thx!
btw, wat's the activator for the cheats inside the map?
Gryce
Newcomer
Title: Gryce

Post by Gryce »

LOL I didn't even know you could change the activator or disable other people's cheats! Shows how much of a nub I am! xD!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
Hellrizer612
Title: The Silent Blade.

Post by Hellrizer612 »

lol :P to change activator type -act then desired activator like for him -act FaggotGotPwned
More PEW PEW Less QQ
My name is Alex Mercer... Im the reason for all of this..... They call me a Killer... a invalid.... a terrorist.... im all of those things. Now i hunt... i kill... i consume.... i become.
ImageImage
http://gaminglagoon.com/?ref=580645 Click here and register if I ever helped you or your just really nice :D gets you free stuff like wc3 cd keys if you complete surveys!
Gryce
Newcomer
Title: Gryce

Post by Gryce »

lol yeah after I read that and my request got fulfilled I looked at the codes and I was like.....shit....xD

When I was playing with the cheated map yesterday I had up binded to kill and I would randomly kill citizens and some of the other player's units hahaha so funny.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
Small Sized Duck
Noob
Title: LSD.

Post by Small Sized Duck »

Making other players look like they have cheats is fun.
Hillo
Forum Staff

Post by Hillo »

Especially when you change their names, add lumber & gold etc. Easy to do on public Vampirism Fire and Pudge Wars games.