Wc3's Future? and Stacraft!

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Spellblade_hacker
Newcomer
Title: The Marauder

Wc3's Future? and Stacraft!

Post by Spellblade_hacker »

Well As a New member of WC3 Edit i dont know much about the site But i Know it's focused on Warcraft 3 Maps but
May i ask What will happen When Starcraft 2 is released Since theres a chace of warcraft never seeing a another game unless blizzard needs one to update the DoTa Players or more Storyline for the game.

I would like to know if we will make cheatpacks and hacks for Starcraft2 which is in Beta and will likely be modded with Warcraft Models by fans and some games will be seen in Starcraft two and is there any info on if the Heros will level up Will LoaP take root? will line tower wars Build a Grand "union"? Will old starcraft players swim to the deep side? or the new ones jump right in? What kinds of maps will Show up ?

Theres many more to list i know Undead assault plans on moving to Starcraft2 ? I wanna know how many of Warcraft3 Edit are going to go outside and don't click me a copy when it comes out also What do you think the game INSELF in STORY AND FREEPLAN non modded is going to be like?

What about the World Edit Part Will it come with the 1st game or will you need to get the expansion of it for that?

Post Ideas your Crazy map plans here or just rant about the game dont worry ill rant with you or maybe vs you... :neutral: BTW TY all for this wonder site
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Re: Wc3's Future? and Stacraft!

Post by initialD »

I believe sc2 still uses JASS, which is a genaral computer languages for Blizzards. If it does, probably those cheat packs will still work on sc2.
Not sure though. Correct me if I am wrong. :o
Spellblade_hacker
Newcomer

initialD wrote:I believe sc2 still uses JASS, which is a genaral computer languages for Blizzards. If it does, probably those cheat packs will still work on sc2.
ooo so warcraft cheats will work on starcraft wont they be modded a little so it's gas and minerals instead of gold and wood? and heros have a chance not to have level ups so i think they might be chaged a little but that would rock and since it will be a new game we can become much larger population by being the 1st to cheat it which i think we will maybe even get a new map with made by WC3Edit.com

I,myself can not read or use JASS even if i would like to,and since i am not in the beta i dont have any files to see anyways
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Post by Ozzapoo »

initialD wrote:I believe sc2 still uses JASS, which is a genaral computer languages for Blizzards. If it does, probably those cheat packs will still work on sc2.
According to dekar, they will use a variation of C++ instead...
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

How hard is it to pick up C++?
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Spellblade_hacker
Newcomer

Senethior459 wrote:How hard is it to pick up C++?
there was this wonderful guide to learn C++ in a few weeks too bad the site i found it on has too much to look thru
i found it from spring TA site but cant seem to locate it yes it was made for like 30days but you can do more then one lesson a day and likely learn it in a week or more i didnt have the programs needed for it thou need certain programs it listed em too
initialD
Some Honorary Title
Title: Angry Bird

Post by initialD »

which is harder? c++ or JASS?

Bliazzrd's JASS are basically lousy anyway. Hope their c++ codes won't be as lousy as wc3s.
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

I thought it was a variation of c#, but anyway whatever language they use it's still going to be oriented towards map/game anyway so it won't be hard at all the pick up since you'll only have to learn the gaming environment it's used for.
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

There's no way they'd do C#. C# is just C++ with a few extra features and a M$ dependency. Blizzard releases their games for both Windows and Mac, they wouldn't do that to themselves.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

Blizzard uses c++ for all of their games, so if they use any "normal" language for the maps it's most likely c++.
They stated in their forum that they plan to use C++ instead of jass. But I am not 100% sure if they really will...
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick