E-Mail Account

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

E-Mail Account

Post by Kalle »

This Topic is giving questions about the E-Mail Address you can get from Dekar, so feel free to ask anything you want to know from him!

This is also a Request Topic, so if you want to have some changes with the E-Mail Account you are free to ask about that too :D

THX

So now I also got a few questions, that means let me start:

OK....
Question 1: Can you change the Login Name of the E-Mail address to the Account Name in the Forum? (if you can, can you change my one?)

Question 2: Do you really wanna keep up with the design of the E-Mail Address (Baby Blue??? Doesn't seem to me like a WC3 E-Mail Address) or can you change it into the Design of this Forum?...Or you can't change anything of it?

Question 3: Should there be an "Sign Up Link" for the E-Mail so all users don't have to ask you for permission for the E-Mail Sign Up?

(Question 4:) If there is an E-Mail Sign Up, do you have to be a user to do a Sign Up?

Question 5: Will there be someday a limit for E-Mails (like any other E-Mail Browser have) or a limit for how many received Mails you can store (like 10 MB (also could it be that there are just Moderators or special users allowed to have an E-Mail account?(In the Future I mean)))?

Question 6: Do you intend to automatically give any user an E-Mail address with the same Acc Name and PW, like: "Thanks for Signing up at WC3.edit.net! Your E-Mail account for our Homepage is blablabla"?

Question 7: Are you gonna put a link on the Forum which brings you to your E-Mail Account or to the Login Screen? Also a Link on the E-Mail Account which brings you back to Forum?

Question 8: Will we be able to check our E-Mails also in your PM list? Or is that absolutely (or at the moment) not possible?

Question 9: Is the E-Mail Address you were giving us maybe automatically appearing under:
Profile: E-Mail Address
or will you make something like
Profile:Forum E-Mail Address
E-Mail Address?

Question 10: Is it right that the E-Mail Address is ******@forum.wc3edit.net but shouldn't it be ******@wc3edit.net ?

Okay...
I think that are a lot of questions and hope for answers... I also hope that other people will have other questions on that :D

mfg, Kalle

PS: I hope one or two (maybe more) of my questions will be realized :D
PPS: Puh, that is a lot of text with a bit nonsense in it XD
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

1. login name ist possible... unfortunately -.-
2. i will change the design someday! just use outlook :P
3. no, i cant do a sign up link... need to do it by myself
5. i wont give any limits... couse ive got "unlimited mailspace" :)
if my provider thinks this can be provided, its their problem,
not mine XD
6. cant do that coused by 3.
7. yeah, i could add some buttons!
8. & 9. nope, i dont like to... would need to much changes...
10. fixed, now you got both :P
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!
In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
Kalle
The Legendary Near-bee - Obey Me Or Die!
Title: Turkey King

Post by Kalle »

thx for the changes :D...
I hope I also did a few questions other people wanted to ask :D...

mfg Kalle

PS: Seems like I asked for everything because nobody replied except Dekar with answers :D

PPS: This thread will be closed in 5 Days
Good sex is like a good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. - Mae West
Me, as a perfect example, is telling YOU, that you don't have to take any part in the Map-Cheating/Hacking department to become a Super-Mod (except the Near-Bee part)!
Pyro7778
Forum Staff

Re: E-Mail Account

Post by Pyro7778 »

*BUMP

Felt like bumping an old topic
For Info on PCI, Haxorizor, and upcoming project check out:
Team-Pyro's HomePage
Ozzapoo
The Flying Cow!

Re: E-Mail Account

Post by Ozzapoo »

Wth? Closed.
Visit Ozzapoo.net, my blog and the home of AutoCP and Cheatpack Detector!
AutoCP3 now available for free!