Warcraft III Patch v1.23

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
potee555

Re: Warcraft III Patch v1.23

Post by potee555 »

thx ja
zachtheking11
Newcomer

Post by zachtheking11 »

SLAYERab wrote:ok so i get this message error when i try and dl the patch "Registry error loading key 'Warcraft III\InstallPath'
The system cannot find the file specified." the thing is i dont have my disc anymore could someone help me? :?:
DAMM :D
elenaxor
Newcomer

Post by elenaxor »

SLAYERab wrote:ok so i get this message error when i try and dl the patch "Registry error loading key 'Warcraft III\InstallPath'
The system cannot find the file specified." the thing is i dont have my disc anymore could someone help me? :?:

Hey there, Here is a simple solution to that problem.
http://maged.lordaeron.org/WC3InstallPath.php
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

We already gave him several solutions to the problem.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
Spartan5888
Newcomer
Title: Eagle Eyes

Post by Spartan5888 »

All of my maps have been working just fine, but however, i haven't been able to find a MH that doesn't eventually DC you.... which is so gay sometimes... But literally everything else of mine (even ShadowFrench stuff [OLD] works) works just fine.... So i think they might have removed some of the programs' availability like Name Spoofer and Custom Kick from SF, because they somehow work again. I'm no expert or whatever, but that's just what i think it is. But if anyone could help me with a MH (Besides CheatEngine, which DCs me within 20 minutes of game time) that won't DC me, it'd be much appreciated. If CheatEngine could get the DC problem removed, i would rate it 5/5 but right now its more of a 3/5 due to DCing and everything it says it has (which most of it, it really does.) is unable to be disabled or re-enabled.... Which i know for a fact that some stuff is causing the DC errors with war3.exe
Spartan5888
Newcomer
Title: Eagle Eyes

Post by Spartan5888 »

Excuse the long-a** post heh heh :)