Movies?

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
patrick-the-bomb
Title: Sir Awesome

Movies?

Post by patrick-the-bomb »

Hey, so I've pretty much decided that when I grow up, I want to work in movies. I don't care exactly what, but I'd like to act, write, or produce movies.

I've kind of been thinking of different ideas for movies that I could write sometime remotely soon. If you guys could let me know what you think of my ideas, I'd be super grateful.

1. A movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the lead role in all the hit movies from the 1990s. Obviously it wouldn't actually be him as he is now the governor of California, but it'd be like an impersonator. There would be like 10 movies it's spoof, and each would get an allotted amount of time.

2. A comedy sports movie based off of handball. It would be based off of the legit handball that you play with the blue small ball, not the kid version with the big bouncy balls, unless that version is funnier.

That's all I have right now, but I'm thinking of new stuff all the time. Let me know if you have any really funny ideas, or if you think you can help me get into movies lol.
Thanks.
Small Sized Duck
Noob
Title: LSD.

Re: Movies?

Post by Small Sized Duck »

man.
football.
groin.
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

In English class, we just finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird, and watching the movie, and started discussing how we might do it differently, and with modern actors (though Robert Duvall was awesome!). We decided Arnold could be Scout (or anybody. If you wanted to be serious, him as Heck Tate, the sheriff. Epic lulz version=him as Calpurnia!), Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) as Bob Ewell, Morgan Freeman as Tom Robinson, Jack Bauer (not the actor that plays him, we want Jack Bauer the character from 24) as Atticus... I forget the rest, because they weren't as good as those.
But yeah, you should make that movie.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
patrick-the-bomb

ILikeHacking wrote:man.
football.
groin.
What? Like in the longest yard?
Senethior459 wrote:In English class, we just finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird, and watching the movie, and started discussing how we might do it differently, and with modern actors (though Robert Duvall was awesome!). We decided Arnold could be Scout (or anybody. If you wanted to be serious, him as Heck Tate, the sheriff. Epic lulz version=him as Calpurnia!), Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) as Bob Ewell, Morgan Freeman as Tom Robinson, Jack Bauer (not the actor that plays him, we want Jack Bauer the character from 24) as Atticus... I forget the rest, because they weren't as good as those.
But yeah, you should make that movie.
Well bro, seeing as how I am a 16 year old boy, I have no abilities to make a movie. I could, however, write one if I was motivated enough to do so. I really would rather be in movies... I want to be remembered you know? for the past like 6 months, all I can think about is "What happens when I'm older? I don't want to be like the people I know, I want people to know who the hell I am..."
That right there, is why I want to be in movies. I have 0 skills in life that would get me anywhere near recognized by other people, so I kind of thought I could be in movies. I've been watching them, and I've seen people in them and I've been like "Dude, I could totally do JUST as good of a job as these guys. I'm committed."
Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Post by Senethior459 »

:lol:
Midlife crisis at 16...
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
patrick-the-bomb

hahaha
duuuuude
not really, i was just thinking about shit cuz my parents have been asking stuff about college and I've been getting emails from colleges and stuff and my guidance councilor at school is asking about college

then i got high and decided i wanted to be known by a bunch of people
lol
so thats the story...